-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAAAY LUV IT!!! And awwww Steve!!!!! 😭 THOR HELP HIM BABY!!! U GOT THIS #BESTBIGBROTHOR
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww!! Ugh Wolfgang and Reuben 😭 all the boys really and how they are with Paxton is just so sweet! My heart!! @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
Paxton
He was shaking now, but he didn’t know why…
Why was he so afraid?
Julius stepped forward, the man who’d helped them escape.
“We won’t judge you for painting on yourse…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hate that for u! Hope it gets fixed!! Love the RP btw!! @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Wolfgang’s fingers reached out and Paxton found himself reeling backwards. Wolfgang paused, then gently proceeded, his fingers running over Paxton’s skin.
“How…how often do you do this?”
Paxton whimpered slightly, a part of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okie dokie! U doing okay?? I had blood drawn today heh. I’m used to it tho so it doesn’t bother me
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h okie dokie! @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Feather, the woman who looked like Lyn walked over, eyes sparkling. She smiled.
“What do you like to draw, Paxton?”
Paxton blinked. He swallowed, a pinch of anxiety rising in his chest. He glanced at his sleeves once again.
What did he like to draw?
He didn’t necessa…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Leatherworking sounds so cool! I can also see how it would be expensive. 😐 What else have you made?
Yeah it’s a lot of fun! I made a binocular case, and cut up the old one to use as a pattern. I used the old logo and incorporated it into the new case. I kinda went ham with the price on that project… just had to have a piece of that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h sure you can! That’s what some of the gang call him 😊 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Paxton
The little boy’s eyes grew big as he listened to Crosshair talk about his son. He lowered his bear, peeking his head out from over the fur more. He smiled.
He wasn’t used to people speaking fondly of him…
Not until recentl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna RP?
and then @freedomwriter76 can as Leon and Riker.
I luv that group (and yes Freedom I luv Leon and Riker as brothers!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Paxton
Paxton sucked in a breath.
He…he didn’t have to be afraid.
This man wasn’t trying to hurt his friends…
They were his friends too…
They…they’d saved his son…
That…
That sounded like Arabella…
And Ember…
And all of them.
“H-have you…you seen them…?”
Crosshair’s gaze…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h I just replied so u can respond
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
We have to take the driver’s Ed class, then our six hours of driving and six hours of watching with an instructor, then 50 hours or six months of permit driving, 10 at night. Then you take the tests and you get your license!
Oh ok, that’s pretty similar too us.
Leather! Leather-work is unfortunately a bit of an expensive hobby, I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwritee76 @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes lit up at Crosshair’s descriptions.
Those…those were his friends…
Ember…Lynnie…Nyx…
He’d left out Grimm…and Luna had just recently joined…
But…the others?
That was them.
“H-how did you know…?” Paxton gazed at the scarred man in a new light, heart beating rapidl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
t112
“A tavern, you know, like a hostelry. . . inn. . . public house?
Keiryn stares at the creature, entirely dumbfounded.
“A watering hole?”
A well? He want’s me to take him to a well?
“You know what, forget it. Just take me to your big chief, or whatever you call him.”
Big chief? I guess I’m just going to look more…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
The man with the scars…
Crosshair. The one who’d rescued him earlier, approached.
Paxton shifted slightly, squeezing Wolfgang’s hand, and gripping Hope, his bear closer.
The man moved slow, seemingly nervous. He looked how Paxton felt.
Apprehensive.
He must not be very good…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Heyo @elishavet-pidyon saw u were on 😂
this is random and I’ve said it multiple times but I just rlly luv Viktor okie XD and Reúven 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h u wanna RP as Crosshair?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
P-Prison?
November blinked, jaw half-open. Viktor seemed just as shocked.
Riker chuckled, and he and Leon began to…tease each other…
He was so…nonchalant about it…
So different from the Riker before…yet the same…
Happier…
And he and Leon were definitely on better ter…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, thanks. I guess I won’t leave my backpack alone like that again 😅 Kinda disapionted because I made the wallet 🙁 and it had 30$ in it. 🙁
For us it’s 10 hours night driving, 40 hours day driving, drivers ed, and five drives. Then we get to drive unsupervised with a license. And after that no kids under 20 in the car unless…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
I’m doing driver’s Ed too!
Ayyyye
I just did my first drive, but I’ve been driving on my student permit (ok, now I’m driving with a student permit paper copy now because my wallet and keys were stolen at the climbing gym 😭) for a couple months.
One of the more recent times we went down to the beach at night, laid on towels, and sta…
- Load More
