-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they are the same. (I probably shouldn’t have used his code name there, but oh well. XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 heya! U on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
koshka @elishavet-pidyon awww!!! Okay so are Fritz and Reúven the same person?? I’m a little confused…lol!! @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
November
November smiled, dimples showing. “Ah…thanks.” Lily bounded towards him, removing herself from Reúven, grinning big.
“Yea, Novembry! We’re gonna find all of your friends!” Her eyes sparkled. No…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h maybe? I don’t know either. XD if you think it’d be good, then go for it. @godlyfantasy12 BY THE WAY, Grimm looks a lot like Alwin. Like, Alwin’s face is shaped a little differently, but their coloring is identical. (Except that Alwin may be slightly darker.) So, they’d look a bit like twins, with the similarities and differences. And, I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka hello hello!! So i don’t rlly know what to RP…cuz idk how Hitchens will react…
Elishavet u wanna RP in the group with November? I can RP in that group after that then.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I have no idea. XD I have a few ideas about who would be interesting, considering their unique family backgrounds, (not exactly abuse, but not really functional either. For instance, William is disowned.) but they can just lose themselves in the castle for a while if need be.
Or they could run into Mikkel. @koshka
Or anyone else that…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keiliah-h
Ok, so I’m back for a few minutes. I’ve managed to read everyone’s RPs, although I haven’t been able to post one.
That just means I’ve been able to plot … 😏
Alwin and William
The corridors had changed from winding halls of lighted windows to narrow walk ways sulking in shadow. The two…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sorry! I’ll be on here as soon as I get homework done. I’m doing some college classes, and I happened to forget an assignment…so yeah I could explode right now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
*grabs microphone dramatically*
🎶 ALL BY MYSEEEEELF….DON’T WANNA BE….ALL BY MYSEEEEEELF!!! 🎶
XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And Nyx is just like literal fight or flight mode and it is ALWAYS fight mode 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw would Hitchens hesitate to whip Nyx? I doubt it since 1. Instinct with an animal flying at ya and 2. He doesn’t hesitate to reach anyone lessons…
and 3….I doubt he cares about animals…considering right off the bat he insulted Nyx for no reason XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin ahh I actually have a feeling Hitchens is gonna retaliate…. 😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh…no he didn’t….Hitchens u do not know what you’ve done… @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
so imma write a bit of Paxton and Nathan write before Nyx’s outburst XD
Paxton
“E-Eleven? I-I’m El-eleven…”
“Yea?” Nathan smiled.
“I…I don’t have many…many fr-friends either…” Paxton looked down at his feet. “Or at least..I-I used to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Nyx
“Why are you looking for him?” Nyx eyed the man, nose twitching. Grimm shot him a warning look but he ignored it. The man merely smiled, glancing at the fox, making his insides churn.
He could practically smell the cruelty coming off him…
The blonde boy with him…he seemed…a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka thank you!!! And yes lol!!
so Janus literally means two-faced…
heh…. He plays a big part of the story but I haven’t even told y’all about him yet mwahahaha
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
AWWWW…I do too, and oh my word Grimm. I just love all your characters, and my charies, and them together….
Although I don’t like this Lord Donovan, or Lilith, or…so I only like your good and going to be good characters. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ur tag didn’t work!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Also yall I wrote the wrong name for the guy Paxton’s thinking about XD
his name is Lord Donovan Janus Conrad
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyo @freedomwriter76
Hoo boy… I luv Zlatan.
Grimm
Grimm locked eyes with Zlatan as soon as the words left his mouth.
Grimm had never been a soldier. Would never want to be. But he’d seen some…less then savory ones.
He knew Zlatan was not one of those…at least not from what he’d known of him so far.
And…[Read more]
- Load More
