-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! Leons personality really shows. But with that, it gives me an immediate opposition to Riker. Curious to see how you’ll change that 😄
yeah check it ou! It’s a great book.
Oh also I always listen to music while I’m doing anything writing related, and I just happen to be listening to “Fight on, Fighter” By for king and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin Sorry if i forgot somebody!
Kaine
Kaine’s boots scrape down the rough wall as he tries to climb up higher. Pulling on a small crimp in the wall, he heaves himself up a foot higher, bringing his body in close to the hold. His hand holds tight to the edge on the large rock, but he feels his fingers slowly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 my poor November 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my heart! 😥
You have some really good tension build up! I gotta say, you really do a good job of portraying how awful the location is. I can almost feel the place’s… “Moral Stench?” is that a thing?
I’m not really feeling for Riker your sweetheart yet 🤣 but I can see your subtle hints that he doesn’t want to be doing what…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww! Sadly Paxton isn’t used to “teasing” in the good way….
Paxton
Paxton stared at the spot Aadalheide had swatted Abelard, heart lurching. His chest locked, hands gripping his pants.
Waiting…
But…
Nothing happened…
Abelard just…
Laughed.
Smiled.
Paxton’s heart was nearly beating out of his chest.
He…he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
November
Edrich crossed his arms, “You know we never did get to finish our little discussion earlier.” He walked toward Leo and Riker, wings flared. The two lackeys with him followed. “I really didn’t appreciate you’re interruption earlier…in fact, all of your brothers are turning into quite an issue…” Edrich said to Leo.
Leo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh man Aadelheide XD she sounds like Lyn, but uhh I have a feeling she’s totally freaked out Paxton!!
Paxton
Paxton gripped the side of his desk, eyes flashing and a loud gasp escaping from his throat as a girl next to him, who’d just finished loudly addressing another boy, turned, addressing him.
He scrunched into his sea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 kk!
(btw, I’m gonna make November 16 almost seventeen and Ara is seventeen. In the normal series November is a bit younger then Ara anyway. I just like November being younger lol)
November
“I understand…I mean, sorta. I don’t really have brothers to not tell,” November laughed. Leo chuckled, nudging November in the shoulder. N…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
- Yeah! Feel free to tag me if you do post it! (I can’t promise I will read it, I can be really sensitive with certain topics)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh yea! Okie so how about Aramis has dropped off Paxton to his class (and u can RP as Abelard and Aadelheide and Jaden in his class (wherever u want him)
ALSO Leo Riker and November can run into Aramis and Edrich! If u like.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW ANGE!! It’s okay…November doesn’t realize what his father does is Abuse either!! He understands physical abuse, but if it’s not physical it’s not abuse right? That’s how he views it and it’s like NOO BABY!!! @wilder-w
Jocelyn
Jocelyn’s heart shattered.
“Uncle? Can…can I ask you something?”
“Anything Lyn, darling!”
“Why…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! 💛💛💛
I’m so happy! Lol your too nice. I feel inspired to work on the next part now!
Oh yes, but I must do school first 😑
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
BRAVO!!! I love this story and it’s keeping me intrigued, oh, and…
yay! Glad it has you intrigued! I’m going to try hard to avoid a slow middle… that’s what makes me drop a book.
…you brought tears to my eyes, which always means its a good book for me. I love books that stir my emotions. 😉
REALLY!? I can’t tell you how happy…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I watched some smoe nova, he was very entertaining!
Lol yeah 🤣 It’s been a long time since I watched his stuff, kinda glad you said that, it made me revisit his channel!
🤣 Yeah, interest is pinterest Thanks! 😊 The three heads are characters from Unordinary, one of my webcomics.
Oh cool!
😁 I want to try digital art someday, but I…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love him too so we shall love the baby together lol!! @wilder-w
Jocelyn
Lyn cupped her mouth, eyes widening. “Your…” She glanced at her brother up ahead, who had stopped in his tracks, turning around, eyes wide and ears slicked back to his head. His face was pale, tails wrapped around his legs. His eyes told her that……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice online arts. Art is always so cool! The best I can do is ai art generation which is more about just inputting specific stuff and hoping you get something you want out of it.
Thanks! Yeah digital art is kinda hard 😅 I find that I can’t learn anything new with it, I have to learn it traditionally first, and then it carries over.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
NOVEMBER MY BABY 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
November’s face flushed as a chorus of laughs sounded. He forced a small chuckle from his lips, trying to laugh with them, despite the pain it caused.
(I’m gonna have it be a random student named Mitch. As of rn there’s an adult in my draft named Mitch who nearly beats up Novem…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freeedomwriter76
Jocelyn
Lyn noticed the subtle shift in Jakob’s features.
She must’ve hit on a nerve…
She nodded slowly. “I…Understand.” She smiled, looked down the hall Grimm had just gone down, to get to his own class. “A bit of…trouble in paradise, hm?”
“Heh…paradise…sure.” Jakob shook his head, eyes glaring ahead.
Lyn watched his ha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okie dokie! Also u wanna RP as Leo and Riker? @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Soren
(it’s been a while since I had him anywhere)
Soren slipped his hands into his pockets, watching as Adolphus gripped a young boy by his collar, pulling him off the floor.
“Hey! Don’t even touch her!” The boy cried, looking worried…[Read more]
- Load More
