-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon btw I wanted to say that in this AU (and honestly…probably in the series too)
November has Hemophobia (the actual phobia of blood)
and Nyx has Aichmophobia (fear of sharp objects. Needles, knives, etc. Also in the actual series Lyn has a slight lesser fear of this, but it’s not quite on the sca…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Actually Jocelyn’s POV XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Real quick imma make this RP
Grimm
While the rest of them were discussing involving parents, Grimm placed a hand on Lyn’s shoulder.
She turned to him with red rimmed eyes.
“Hey…it’s alright.”
She nodded, leaning into his chest. He pulled her close.
“I was thinking. If we’re going to the hospital, we may want to go ahead and take Nyx with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I have absolutely no idea what you wrote because I didn’t even read it! 😂
But I’m sure it’s the best thing ever, and Riker is probably still just as confuzzleing as before. Are you just sharing these like as you write them? Cuz that’s a lot of writing in one day!
Anyways, you got this! 😁
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh btw can we pretend Grimm is already there XD I forgot to have him come in
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 our poor babies… @wilder-w
Ara
Ara gripped November’s hand as the doctor checked his other arm. November let out a pained cry.
Nyx’s ears twitched, face turning pale. His tails flicked anxiously as he watched. Jocelyn frowned.
Dr Elisha grimaced, removing his hands.
“I’m afraid it looks like you have a broken arm…thoug…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also…I figured the doctor Lilith called could be Esther’s dad??
and the boys will probably have some broken bones….
November a broken arm maybe? Idk about Joshua that’s all u XD.
also if her fathers there, Nyx can get treated if u want (tho he will NOT be happy XD XD XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I totally missed that I had November already standing in ur RP my bad!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ikr!! My boy!!
Arabella
“Oh my gosh…November…November…” She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks as she held his head in her hands. Joshua had broken his fall….
He…he could’ve broken his back if he hadn’t…broken his spine…
But…he was still unconscious…and she was sure he did have a few broken bones.
A boy next her to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Jocelyn
“Y-Yea…I’m just…” She sighed. “Worried for Nyx…” She looked down, rubbing her arm. She stood at the door for a moment. “He…won’t be happy I told you this but…when I say we understand, I really mean it. I mean…I may not have been physically abused or anything but…we’ve been through some stuff… and Nyx…he…well. I thi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aramis
Aramis growled, “You’ll pay for that Baumann!” He tackled Leo to the ground as Edrich stood back on his feet.
He and Leo wrestled for a while, each getting in a few punches. Aramis spat blood hitting Leo square in the jaw. Leo kicked him off.
Edrich glared, wings flaring. “Enough!” He yelled.
Aramis looked over.
“N…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oops I didn’t mean to tag u twice @freedomwriter lol I thought it had glitched and not posted
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wanna go @freedomwriter76?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, thank you! I sometimes feel like it’s not, even though multiple people have told me how good it is, lol.
Yeah lol! Listen to them 🤣 it’s good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna rp??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol congratulations. I am thoroughly conffuzled.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Also I’m not saying you should tone it down. I think it’s important to represent what people went through! Also I feel like your story effects me more than other history stuff because your characters are so good! 😂 Keep at it! Like I’ve read history stuff that had sad scenes in it, but it didn’t effect me as much because I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the heads up! If I stop responding at some point don’t worry about it 😂 I’m just really sensitive.
Hmm.. I’m not sure about Riker… 🤔 This is confuzzleing
- Load More
