-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralozedwritings he is! He’s my cinnamon roll!! One of my babies!!! Him, Arthur and Paxton are my favorites of my characters!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol that’s such a cute dynamic 😆
I believe I’ve read some of them in the drafting forum (And the spoiler forum lol)
Your descriptions of November are really adorable 🤣 He seems like such a sweet boi!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings aww thank u! In my regular WIP November is still just as puppy dog head over heels in love, but Ara is oblivious, and doesn’t even have that in mind because they’ve been best friends since they were like five😂
(in this AU they’re both oblivious that they both like each other)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol this forum is really fun to read 😂
Can I just say, November and Ara are just the cutest together? Like, So cute!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka so Ik you’ve been gone a while but I’m still curious to see Zlatan and Vulk’s kinda inner dialogue/reaction or how they feel on Paxton and Nyx being hurt
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AAAAGGGHH ALWIN 😭 POOR BABY!!!! Also @koshka AHHHH YAAAAY WELCOME BACK!!!! Of course u can add a Charrie!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
*Throws open door*
I HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!
My family is on a road trip, so I’m finally ‘stuck’ with free time!!! (The point to which I have been looking forward to this week is mildly alarming) This also means that at the end of this week I may need to step back off, but we shall…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
By the way, he’s been addicted since he was nine.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @wilder-w @freedomwriter76
Alwin
In the year 451 of the second age, the men from Galdia rose up against the tyrannical rule of Corindale…
The teacher tapped her pointer against the map on a large yellowish colored country that sprawled across half the page. Alwin squinted at the map, then looked back down at his…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @wilder-w @freedomwriter76
I’m here! My family is road tripping, so as long as I have internet, I can hop on.
And Reúven Will definitely have to be here, since I’ve been working over a personality for his AU self, and it’s been so much fun! Of course, Viktor must needs be here too, and…
Liora.
I GET TO INTRODUCE A…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ACH FRIDA 😤 @wilder-w
Arabella
Ara watched the blonde woman walk away, leaving Jakob with the little girl she’d brought in.
A chill ran down her spine.
It was a feeling she had Everytime she had to come face to face with November’s father, Riven…
She frowned.
Jakob sighed, looking her way. He offered a small smile…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
REUBEEEEEN!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!! 🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also that’s cool about ice skating! I stink at it. As in don’t leave the wall XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Arabella
Ara looked at November, who was staring at his legs. The ginger frowned, eyes creasing.
They’d be calling the parents…
Which meant his father would know…
She sighed.
It would all probably be chocked up to a self-injury on November’s part…
Some…trip or fall, resulting in a broken arm.
She w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
K
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Um I mean u can….but I’m kinda waiting on freedom. She’s not on rn tho
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
But that would be interesting route for a temporary solution, maybe they are taken care of for a while but then later in the RP they come back and everyone’s like ahhhhh! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h yea it would be in a normal scenario but idk if we want to go that route in this RP because then we get rid of some of our conflict.
Also…Lilith would probably be able to get them out.
So we could have the police involved but it doesn’t really do much in the long run. (Lilith is very powerful…)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w y’all on?
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
