-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you!
Aww, Tauren! I read your first chapter or two that you posted, and I love him!
Oh Thank you! Glad you like him! The comic strip was Layson but yeah I think I have some drawings of Tauren in this forum too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 anyone on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol if either of us have something to add to the art talk we can just tag each other in the art sharing forum 😂 I’m sure we are getting on somebody nerves here 🤣
Yeah better to be cold then breathing in the fumes XD it’s not as bad as a sharpie but it builds up in the air as you work on a piece, you start to feel like you’re in a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok…. I found some old art 😂
Sadly I have discarded the really old stuff, I’m curious what it was. I shredded my diary in like 4th grade, really disapionted I wanna know what was in there 😭😭😭 Like I wanna read it again sooo bad. Just imagine the pure cringe of younger me writing about a crush like I want to read it!!!
Lol anyways…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
italicizing emojis?! 😮
This is very new to me!
🤩🤩🤩
Hey you can bold them too!
😋😋
Its not a big difference, here are the normal ones.
😋😋
You only started writing this year and you’re already this good!? 😲😲😍
Thanks! I’d wanted to write for awhile before, I simply had no plot. I did like hearing my sister tell me about her story t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’d love to hear what you think of them if you get them! I like them alot, but they are very inky, so beware of the bleeding XD
You might already know this but they smell really strong. Like open a window they are pretty bad 😂 I have to stop sometimes if I feel like I’m getting a headache, I used to have a chemical sensitivity and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh @freedomwriter76 is Asher gonna show Jayden the flyer or is he gonna see it on his own?
also @elishavet-pidyon is Alwin going to meet Winton?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Because their relationship needs to grow in this AU
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka well I’m thinking Paxton maybe follows or something and Ara sees him (she’s gonna be there with November for support, as will Grimm for support of Lyn and Nyx) and she realizes that he wants to join but is afraid, so she tells him she’ll protect him 😭
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
They better let Paxton go, even if it’s like “well, at least it’ll keep him out of our way” although it is usually them in his way but……..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
November squeaked at Erich’s words, face flushing a furious red. Ara pursed her lips, eyes widening.
“C-Crush…? We…we don’t…” She whispered.
“Y-Yea!” November suddenly bursted. Ara glanced at him, a bit of a hurt look in her eyes. He winced. That was the last thing he’d meant to do…
Stu…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I’m totally fine with it.
Eira
I force the last of my broccoli down with a gulp of water. The bread isn’t that bad, infact I almost enjoy the grainy texture of the garlic topping.
“Hi.” My drink almost topples at the sudden approach. The girl smiles at me and waves. “I’m Aadelheide.”
She sets her lunch sack on the table…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
“Baby’s are cowards, I’m being brave doing this!”
LOLOl
Bunnyland lol.
Now I wish I had more old writing. I only started writing this year so I don’t have any 😭
Oh but I did do this thing where my sister and I would make up my little pony oc’s, and I think we were trying to always come up with cooler names for them then eachoth…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
He’s 15! And thanks! <3
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you warning me 😁 I was concerned about joining the castle because well… it is…
rather violent?
XD
I know somebody from story embers, where the character castle idea originated and it’s mostly humorous (ok there was a poor traumatized boi just like any rp) but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I love your drawing! They drew them really well, and how did you get the color to look so good!?
Thanks! I use a ohuhu 48 set of alcohol brush markers and a warm grey artist loft for shading. The ohuhu skin tones are too dark, so I have a couple random ones from micheals I use for that and then use the ohuhu for shading. I don’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Who should I tag for Eira? Just everyone?
Eira
I slide into the end of the lunch line careful not to attract any attention, even though Aramis appeared to already be occupied. Still, I hadn’t gained notice yet today and certainly didn’t want to start now.
Most of the kids around me pretend I don’t exist, probably because they don’t know what to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I wasn’t kidding! 😂 I figured they can choose the severity though, I don’t want to injure somebody charrie even if they deserve it.
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse
Lol so I finally got around to a drawing of Everly and Kaine!
I changed there last name to Fairchild since, but now you guys know what…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
