-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 (why do I try to put a dash in your name like every time?!) @lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin (I can finally spell your name without using something for reference 😂) @whalekeeper @felicity
@anyone @arien @starofthenorth
Hey if yall are interested heres some of my story! If you want to read it I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Great topic, but actually @theloonyone made it 😀
The boxcar children! I loved that series. I suppose instead of instead on plagiarized work, you could call it a fanfic!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Don’t worry about it lol!
Yeah I love love drawing my charries in flannels 😊 but yeah, we will see how long that lasts, it’s time consuming to draw.
Love that! And yeah, Nyx’s fur looks a bit hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I can…uh…take a picture of the first chapter.
Disclaimer…I was EIGHT when I wrote this (I believe) somewhere around there XD.
I didn’t even know about making a new paragraph when someone spoke 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth oh man I laughed at the Mr Strawberry oooone!! Our little kid brains are just so cute and cringy….
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH NO NO NO NO NO!!!! *makes a cross with fingers* NEH NEH NEH!!! NO RIKER AS A VILLAIN!! NIET!!! 😭
So….
I always made stories, mostly in notebooks drawing during services, and mostly about orp…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Hardest part?
NYX’S STINKING HAIR/FUR bruh…. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I forgot about this one I drew recently!!
So this just started out more as an average embarrassed Ara or something and Lyn and Nyx just like “Uh huh…”
But then I made the background and was like “OOH CIRQUE!!” So now it’s actually when Lyn and Nyx meet Arabella! (Though Nov…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok so… was Riker always your boi… or was that a recent change? 😂
I really don’t like him here tbh 🤣 Like the slim pointy face makes him seem like such a villian! He seems very not lovable here. Also that’s not too bad for old writing, I mean I could imagine it quite well!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna Rp while ur here?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Everly
“But heh…I-I always get myself into trouble, so…this shouldn’t be a surprise…” Julius says softly.
Julius quietly groans. “Sorry about that…you don’t want to hear about my problems…” He whispers softly, gaze falling to his shoes again.
“Oh you poor thing!” Everly says, giving him a tight hug.
Maybe that was dumb but I can’t let him s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Will Julius be offended if Everly hugs him? 🤣 She’s the super sweet loving type and honestly he’s probably breaking her heart rn
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh it’s fine! That’s not nearly as bad as some of my most embarrassing moments, but yeah I know the feeling 😂
Thanks! He is pretty sweet 🙂
Oh yeah, I’ve really spent some time designing his hair 😂 I think it changes a bit over the course of the series too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
😲 Barret wearing cats? I need that in my life!!
Sadly I have hardly any old writing left 😥 I got rid of stuff cuz I was trying to move out of a childhood phase I thought was embarrassing.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I am imagining a space mermaid honestly!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin OH MY GOSH THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! And Yeah 15 I find is kinda the perfect age for a lot of characters. Not too young to be helpless, but still needs people a bit more than somebody older.
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
“Julius? Julius, hey, this is my sister, Everly.” Kaine says, motioning to the girl beside him.
“Hello, Everly. Nice to me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Really! That’s so the opposite of me. I’ve actually written without a plot before. Like a have this writing of a girl sitting on her balcony feeling sad because of moving or something, and it’s just a description of being sad (That was back when we wanted to move)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Yeah lol 😂 doesn’t feel the best permitting people to harm your charrie 🤣
But hey, it makes for some sweet scenes afterwards… (I feel like a horrible person lol)
Did I mention Kaine and Everly have a 3-4 year age gap? Idk but now u know 😂
Everly
Everly slowly lifts up to her feet, keeping her injured arm limp at her…[Read more]
- Load More
