-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 k! Cya tomorrow!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah maybe William is the Dj
Ok, well why can’t Clarence just play a baguette?
(This is so ridiculous. I’m sure any French people here would be so concerned with our little conversation here)
If you drill holes in it right and put a clarinet mouthpiece on it I’m sure it would work.
Oh don’t worry about that! I hardly ever draw…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
William Van Chrostophrison
Oh and very random (I already asked you this ik but I think you missed it 😂)
Ever want to do a art swap? I draw Milo you draw Tauren or Lesli? 😃
(It’s ok if you don’t wanna 😂 no pressure)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Just an idea 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
hey i have an idea. How about we just Yeet whoever we want into the Club 🤣
And if we don’t want to or we all agree we want to go ahead and start the club, we don’t have to make RPs of every character “seeing” the Flyer and deciding “oh this looks cool”
it can be a kind off screen…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwroter76
also…this is going to be so sad because now Paxton is going to be scared to talk to Wolfgang…and Wolfgang won’t understand why 😭 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so in this situation I do think Lilith would probably excuse Leon for the day…I mean she’s not that heartless to everyone (she just won’t reprimand her own sons….and she’s cruel to Paxton… XD so she’s still a monster but also a headmistress so ya XD)
also UGH LEON 😭 of course Leon can join!! UGH WE LUV LEON
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOLLL
😂😂🤣
I just went over to the character castle and saw your pfp…
I was like wait whaaaaaat
🤣🤩🤩 That’s the best thing ever.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes. More Barret cats would be great. 😂🤣🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
WELP….while I’ve got nothing to RP rn….
I SHALL MAKE DRAMA FOR MY BABY XD.
Paxton
Paxton walked down the hall, tugging on the strap of his backpack. His eyes ticked warily back and forth, searching for any signs of his brothers, or one of their lackeys.
Seeing none, he headed towards the stair…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I figured that she was older; she seemed older. But, I wasn’t exactly sure how much older. Awww! Kaine and Everly’s little relationship 🥰❤️😊. So sweet! Its similar to Matthew and Lylas relationship. They’re very close.
Should we have Kaine and the sisters and Julius go back and find the rest of the group? Or do you want them t… -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! <33
I remember digging through my marker bin like hmmm… purple sweater?🤔
Yeah I’m doing that 😀
Oh I’m honored to have made a reader feel the sad!! 😂
I’m so glad you like Aleshia! I didn’t know people would like her! I haven’t done really any character work with her, but I should try to develop her some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka also I hope u get to feeling better!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka AWWW EIRA 😭 also u probably said it and I missed it but what exactly is wrong with her?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH JULIUS!! ALEC 😭 JOSHUA PLZ CONVINCE THEM!! PLZ FIND OUT WHAT’S GOING ON!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’m on. I’m actually stuck home sick right now, so I’ll be off and on.
I am considering Eira coming, not because she’s been technically abused, but to get some really sad ideas out of her head. For instance, she’s been raised to be agnostic.
Eira
A slight smile flickers across my face when s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
So like Luna could probably use some counseling being without others her age her entire life, and having been adopted, and being the only one of her kind that she knows of, but she’s not going XD. But it’s honestly up to u and what u feel.
I just know I’m excited to start a meeting whenever we can XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hmm I’m not sure. Maybe not who just need counseling like who have mental issues and stuff XD but who have been hurt in the past…so pretty much kinda like how we’re doing now.
So with Arthur he was hurt living on the streets and Corvina knows that. Even tho it was Familial abuse it was “abuse” from ppl. I mean…u make some e…[Read more]
- Load More
