-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also….
so everyone knows…
November has Fire Elf blood in him, just as Corvina has Shadow Elf blood in her (though it’s much more prevalent in the family as her mother was a shadow elf, for November, it was a relative, like a grandparent or something)
Nevertheless, it still runs strong and was passed down to November.
Now, this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Heyo! Would u like to RP? I’m sure Viktor has…uh…some thoughts on what just happened….
heh….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey what does ur bottom quote say? The German stuff lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 fine with me!
Paxton
Paxton let out a rough gasp as he was suddenly jerked from his spot in the closet.
He crumbled in the person’s grip, expecting to be met with Edrich, or Aramis.
His eyes widened.
“Well…what do we have here…?”
Dietrich grinned, pulling the boy closer, grip tightening. Paxton winced, moving his arm to tr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GASP…oh boy….ah…yes he has….
ermmm.. @elishavet-pidyon ur Charrie might have a bit of trauma with what’s about to happen… heh… 😅 @koshka
November
“ARA!” November cried.
His mind flashed, memories replaying before his eyes.
The beast. The knife. Blood. Ara’s blood…
And…then she was gone…
The memories faded, everything…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oops just saw ur RP brb!! I like that, so how about if Dietrich or whoever finds him, Ezra and Eva can save him? Or whatever u want to do, up to u 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey so I’m thinking I might have Paxton be pretty sad and kinda lonely rn, so he might go find like a closet or somewhere he deems “sage enough” to pull out Hope for a quick snuggle.
but I was wondering if you’d want Dietrich or someone to find him…? Up to you.
Paxton
Paxton rounded a corner, emotion still squelchin…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh can’t wait!!
I’m hopefully going to write some today too… but sadly I can’t share some of my recent writing because it’s from later in my book… I can’t wait until I finish the midsection lol I have so many ideas for the climax!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You are sooo welcome!!! <333 And yes, I love this!!! (and really take it as a compliment, bc I rarely ever read anything EXCEPT Historical Fiction because I get bored of everything else! XD)
Aw thanks!! <333
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Tagged u wrong 🤦🏻♀️ @freedomwriter76
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
WOAHHH!! That was amazing! I can’t wait to read more!
Your dialogue… 🤩🤩🤩
Honestly I could learn from you. You’re so good at avoiding the “Person says this. Person replies that.” Like the way you describe them turning/doing something while saying something helps to imagine a real flowing conversation. And… POOR LEO 😥😭 (I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwroter76 IKR!
Paxton
Wolfgang…
Paxton gasped, eyes widening. His eyes ticked around the hall, heart nearly beating out of his chest.
Wolfgang ran up to him, smiling. “Hey!” The boy tilted his head, smile fading. “What…what’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”
Paxton tried to swallow the anxiety bubbling through him. He took a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
😭 MY BABYYYYY!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 that’s fine with me!
Paxton
Paxton peeked his head out of the classroom door, checking the halls.
No sign of his brothers…
Or anyone else he needed to avoid…
He slowly opened the door, exiting the classroom. He’d been the last to leave. Even the teacher had already gone, leaving him alone in the room.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
nvm u did RP XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 would u like to RP as Wolfgang trying to talk to Paxton? And any other charries u want to RP as 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w anyone here?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE I ADORE IT!!! AHHH CANNOT WAIT FOR MOOOOOORRREEE
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I get that. It’s like nobody wants to be that one kid who’s too innocent 😂 idk if that’s what it was, but growing up I was always not wanting to speak up because I thought it’d make it look like I “Couldn’t handle it” or was being to perfect. or maybe I just didn’t want to be the party pooper. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol it was funny to read. Glad it never got to the morbid parts 😂
- Load More
