-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h cool! Yea that was a bit of an extreme situation. It’s usually only his hands, or something else, but he can’t control it, as u saw 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
hey so after this with paxton and Riker, would y’all wanna go ahead and start a meeting, and then Koshka can hop on when she gets here?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 ok cool 😊 @koshka
Arabella
“November…November…are you okay…?” Ara watched as Riker approached; his steps slow and cautious. His face was a mask of concern…
Her gaze slid to the others, Viktor…Reúven…both holding the same confusion and curiosity…the same fear and concern in their eyes…
Ara took in…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also…let’s see how Paxton reacts to Leo and Wolfgang…
I don’t think he’s going to get away this time tho lol…
Paxton
Paxton inched closer to Erich, eyes downcast. He couldn’t force himself to look Wolfgang in the eye. The urge to run again rose inside, but his legs were weak…
He…he didn’t want to run…
Didn’t want to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
With November? No! At least, not my guys. They’re fair enough to not expect everyone else to be completely open when they aren’t.
They will be curious, however, and curiosity mean they will try to find out more.
By the way, is Corvina still in the shadows?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww poor Riker 😭 but hey…maybe that’ll prove he does need to go to this club…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 so will the guys be upset with him for keeping that from them?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I KNOOWWW! 😭 but poor November is in serious trouble!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
By the way, Reúven’s “usual” is a quick, anonymous strike to a nervous shut down point. I thought it might give a decent way to clear off Hitchens for the moment, especially since I can’t see either of my boys, or any of the others in this group, standing still right then. XD
Also, I’m guessing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AAAAGGGHH 😭 I AM SORRY VIKTOR 😭 my baby didn’t mean to hurt you at all…he’s hurting himself…
@freedomwriter76 do u wanna do the next RP?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 …definitely. @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Viktor
The slug, Hitchens had his blade to Arabella’s throat. Viktor exchanged a wide-eyed glance with Reúven and unlooped his rod from his belt. Reúven had drawn his knife, and was quickly moving behind the man, his eyes glittering.
Then it happened. A wave of terror ripped t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH RIKER NOOO!! So…I hate to ask this but also don’t at the same time (is that weird)
but…are we going to keep stepping in and saving everyone or…will there be sometimes where…some of our cherries won’t be saved?? *nervously glances back and forth*
ALSO! Do u want Leo and Wolfgang to find Erich and Paxton?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 well I mean Corvina is the same way!! So I understand! In the first book she has no POV chapters except maybe an epilogue at the end, second book is still pretty limited in her POV, It’s not until the third book we start to SLIGHTLY see “ok….maybe she’s got a bit more then what we thought…” and then book four we’re conflicted XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I kinda detected that…makes me dislike them even more…just being honest…XD
You are free to dislike them. I don’t like them either. 🤣
Of course!!! He’s so sweet and wonderful!!! <333
Yeah! Lol that’s what I was hoping to get across! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also…I luv Erich…
then again…I luv me some bad boys…and the pic u had posted for him….UUGGHH XD XD XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I LOVE IT!!! <3333
Thank you! <33
And wow…they don’t seem very nice. XD Very judging. Lesli…don’t hang out with this friend group…just…don’t…XD If they change, sure, but otherwise…XD
Yeah… not the best people lol.
(I’m just unhappy how they talked about Tauren, lol…XD)
LOL SAME XD
Long story short, I love Tauren. XD
YAY!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey so @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Just wondering, any idea when we wanna start the first club meeting? I’m excited to do so, and I think most of the charries have seen the flyer (and the ones who haven’t are gonna just show up 😂) but yea, just thought I’d ask 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea a teacher can show up XD tho they’ll probably just be like “Ermm Uh… XD”
Paxton
Erich pulled him away. Paxton fell trembling into his arms, whimpering still. He squeezed his eyes shut, arms wrapping around Erich for any sign of comfort.
“You’re gonna pay for that, twerp.” Dietrich growled.
Paxton peeked his eyes open…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76@lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone @arien @starofthenorth
(Pls read chapter 3 first if you haven’t 😀)
Chapter 4
“Dad I’m going to go hang out with some friends.” Keiryn calls into the living room from the door.
Lesli glances up briefly from her writing, but quickly glanc…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and because it’s an elven power…if the fire is his own, it wouldn’t burn him from the outside in as normal fire does…but the inside out (which explains some of the RP)
heh…YOU’RE WELCOME NOVEMBER FANS XD XD XD
- Load More
