-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thank you!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini awww ur poor Charrie!!
yea me and @freedomwriter76 also have charries who go thru some abuse at the hands of their families. We’re pretty good on how to handle it rn, but I made this in case we have any questions down the road, or tips for how to write it without being offensive to those who have actually gone through it, and how t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini yes I was 😂 my bad!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
My latest art piece! Just finished it! Ara and November with their firstborn Aaron!!!
AGH I LOVE HOW THIS THRNED OUT!!
my favorite part is honestly November…he just…ugh he turned out so handsome and his HAIR 😍😍😍😍
And of course baby Aaron is adorable. (And yes I did use a b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hullo!! So I wasn’t entirely sure what to call this forum or where to post it lol, but I’ve been wanting to make it, because it seems that there are some of us writers who do have characters that deal with quite a bit of Abuse in their lives, most of which comes from family.
That being said, this forum is to share tips, articles, etc on …[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol ok I was just checking because you said you liked thriller (perhaps I’m mixing people up too, we’ve had a lot of new people) and generally I don’t read that genre.
Curious to see what happens next!
🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Interesting topic, and very important.
I don’t write or read anything I would call dark, or that feels off to me. (However, some of what I write could be done in a very sickening/graphic/dark way. I don’t want that, and I won’t read that, so I’ve thought about this quite a lot for many reasons.)
As humanity, there is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Realized I might want to tag you too 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon so I used an AI Art Generator called Dream by Wombo. It was kinda just typing in words and using different themes and seeing what worked and didn’t and regenerating till I liked something.
And what also Was incredible is they have the option to add ur own picture and use their AI with that picture also to kinda morph it and u…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! And I think you would be a Lore Wain.
- Throne Warden
- High King/Queen
- Song Maiden/Master
- and on are Lore Wain
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I like the first book, but I can see how someone could be annoyed with it. The whole world took me by storm.
In fact, for me the hardest part in the series to read was between Artham’s capture and the Fork! Factory!. But that could have been from reading that part in the car… Yeah.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I felt a little awful after reading the last book, but I love the end, really. Not the first time I read it through, oh no, not till I’d reread the last two chapters a half dozen times. And then wrote the next chapter with my sister. It helped to know what happens next, even if we wrote it ourselves.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait! You’ve read Men of Iron too? I’m so thrilled to hear that! It is so, so good.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @koshka @starofthenorth
Oh! This discussion is great! XD I’ve only read the books too.
My favorite characters are, in order: Sam, Aragorn, Frodo, Pippin, Faramir, Merry, Legolas. (Insert long list of characters I can’t remember at the moment)
At least, I think that’s the order. It’s hard to decide. XD
Frodo is…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I understand. His first book is definitely not on the same level as his others. It’s more childlike and a little too obvious. I’m so glad you kept reading, though!
However, while I understand many of the flaws of the book, I like it all the same. It’s not at all as good as his others, and it’s not my favorite (which is currently…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @starofthenorth @Folith-feolin @ava-blue @arien @kathleenramm @felicity @esther-c
@Anyone!
And yeah I tagged some people I’m not friends with… hi! 🙂 want your opinion!
Ok so, this may be a controversial topic, but I want to know what y’all think. Since being…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I believe Tolkien wrote Sam as the central protagonist in a book with many other MCs. Frodo and Sam are the two most important, and the hobbits are the focus characters. Other MCs are Pippin, Merry, Aragon, ect.
I actually wrote a research argument paper over this question for college. It was quite interesting to dig into.
Uh oh, I…[Read more]
- Load More
