-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL trying to remember the plot you worked out in the shower 😂
Lol for me, It’s the plot I worked out at 4 am when I couldn’t get back to sleep. And then you reach the stage of character arc making at night where you’re so hyped about your plot you prevented yourself from sleeping by thinking about it… That’s why I’m so tired today…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I love it.
Peet is my favorite.
Yours?
I’ve read until book 2, and one third of book three. I started stressing about it too much and had to take a break 😂
Did they tweak it a bit in the animation? I’m fine with it if they did, it’s still canon because the author is involved, but I don’t remember that scene with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Those are cool!
Ok, super wierd, but I literally have an identical drawing of Kalmer, on lined paper 🤣
I was in driver’s Ed online class, getting super board, so I took a pen and copied kalmer right off the cover of book 2. Lol 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c yea, I just can’t help but think of their future kids even tho I haven’t even finished book 1 🤣
also already have a second series thought of for my charries
and want to write about their kids too XD XD XD
My main charries grow throughout the series, their ages ranging from around 14-17 or so, with Corvina being around 15-…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Digital artists I believe is the correct term 😂 I don’t care though, same difference.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! 15$ really isn’t bad for digital art. And yeah, lag. I think Krita lags sometimes when I use it too. Haven’t had any issues with Photoshop, oh yes. I haven’t found the eraser yet because there’s so many button. 🤣 I survive with Ctr. Z.
Oh I tried autodesk sketchbook on my phone too. I really…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol! Hey I don’t blame u for copying! I am perfectly fine rn with issuing bases so…
Also yes, I really like procreate!! It’s fairly simple and cheap too. I think it cost me like 10-15$ Maybe? And it’s a one time purchase for my iPad.
It can sometimes be a bit glitchy (like tonight when I was “stacking” (which is pretty m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
also, awesome job!! I’ve been so happy being able to draw ever since learning I can do art from bases! It’s so much fun and relaxing!!
That’s great! I’ve never used bases before, but I gotta say my art style developed by copying other peoples art. I did manga fanart for awhile, so when I was kinda lost drawing my own cha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings also, awesome job!! I’ve been so happy being able to draw ever since learning I can do art from bases! It’s so much fun and relaxing!!
Also I do digital too! I use procreate on my iPad.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin ahh ok great!! I was afraid it was too plain but I didn’t know what else to add!! Thank you!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
SO! I do not have a personal theme song…because uh there’s too many songs 🤣 and I switch from song to song as soon as I find a new song I love 🤣 then I listen to it on repeat (also I usually look for songs representing my charries….soo yea. And when I’m not doing that, it’s Christmas songs lol)
BUT if you’ve ever seen t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thanks! I was worried Ara’s dress wasn’t all that great lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😁
yeah it does look a bit different! His hair didn’t turn out as floofy as I usually would do 😥
Oh yes! I used photoshop to make that, but it’s a little hard to navigate. I’ve been using crt Z because I haven’t found the eraser yet… yeah. 😆
I use krita too, and it’s what all my previous digital art was made with. It’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @starofthenorth
Digital art of Tauren! I’ve been using a graphics tablet lately and I really like it!

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah! I agree. Age range is important, but that doesn’t mean every book has to be good for every age range. Sometimes reading a good book where you can relate to a difficult struggle of the MC can help you understand something you went through. Honestly, a good book can feel like therapy when you need it. Not that we should go to books…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
until you read the last book
Ok now I’m confused.
And libby doesn’t have book three. And the roads are bad. Lol I might just end up getting a audible free trial.
I must know.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for your response!
I pretty much got everything you said 😅
Don’t worry about a long response, those are the best ones. 🙂
I haven’t read Harry Potter either. I don’t know a lot about it and why I never read it, but I trust my parents discernment to tell us not too.
I’ve been talking with my sister, she writes too. We…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @folith-feolin @koshka @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @starofthenorth
Thank you all for your replies! I enjoyed reading them.
Take a look at how the Bible portrays evil. Does this book do the same?
That’s such a great way to sum it up!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings honestly I was a bit unsure of how to reply to this topic, but now I know.
First off, I agree with what others have spoken, they all have wonderful advice!
Secondly, some of it depends on what your version of “Dark” is.
There are many out there who are extremely against any form of “magic” even so far as card tricks,…[Read more]
- Load More
