-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh! You have a lot of my favorites on there! I love fk&k, and I listen to “truth be told” on a regular bases if I’m drawing or something. And I listen to Danny Gokey too! Not alot, but I like some of his stuff.
“Love me like I am” is a favorite of mine. It’s got such a great message!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m finally caught up!
Ev grabbed her hand a put on a faux serious face. “Hey, look at me. You can’t always be perfect, so don’t try to. And remember, I’m always here… all right?”
Lol that’s just the cutest scene ever. Like seriously, they are adorable. I gotta say, I love your charries so much! I’m going to be so sad if you do some…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag you above! ^^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h (really sorry if you weren’t a part of this, I’m forgetting who I was talking too)
I talked to my sister the other day, and she had been reading a lot of wingfeather stream comments, and told me some really interesting stuff.
Ok so wingfeather saga replied to a comment about not sticking to the books, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I do have sisters but I do not live with them as they’re both much older then me and so one lives in an apartment already and the other with my parents (I live with my grandparents across the street but not due to any like…fighting or something 🤣 It just happened XD)
but me and my best friend knows EVERYTHING about my series and the spo…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, I may be barging in here, but I know a little about Native American reservations and stuff.
Wether or not the native language is spoken depends highly on the tribe/area, but many are still active languages. Most states have several websites for the Native Nations in their state, which are very informative and helpful. Many n…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Also… ALBERT’S BROTHER IS SO CUTE HE BETTER FORGIVE HIM 🤣
I have a problem 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I’m pretty sure that is Chris Hemsworth 😂 dressed up for a movie probably lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I am too!!! I can’t fully plot everything super detailed like some but I love trying too.
But I also reeeaaallly am not caring all that much for drafting so far 🤣 and like having a bit of a plan and things that might change as I go.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @arien @mineralizedwritings @starofthenorth @felicity
This is making me want to share my whole Charrie playlists…
But….most of them are quite long XD I guess I still could if y’all are interested!
(not all of them are super book related, some of its just the vibe or I just think “that’s cute and I like it” XD, for instance I’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c thx!!
YET?! Gasp….I need to know what happens. Does anything happen to ma boi Lukas?!?! (Obvious favoritism XD can’t help it)
and thx! It’s what my lock screensaver says 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Those are great!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(btw I don’t really do many critiques, I mostly just read to read if I find the stuff interesting lol! especially if there’s certain charries I like….ahem…Lukas. XD.)
WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO MA BOYS? I was a bit confused on the ending just a bit maybe make it a little more clear on what all took place and if they got away or not…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
😂🤣
See! It’s so much fun! 😂
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah, try it! 😂🤣
If she’s not deterred enough by the monkey, add on that he grows a uni-brow while they’re dating.
Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do. I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom “what if” questions. “Would you have dated…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣 I have a sister 3 yr. older than me and I’m so thankful for her!
Oh yes, sis. We’ve had more success with the character romances . . . easier to control both sides of the sto…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, interesting!
I agree! I like how you said that, and I feel like it’s a pretty good summery of the general consensus here. 😀 and yeah, dark elements do have there place in literature. I wish we had more better YA fic too! My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I…[Read more]
- Load More
