-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah yeah, I see the conversation about things in your story scaring us 🤣 that happens to me aloooot. I’m just now working on pulling Kaine and Everly out of the castle, because something weird happened where I realized Kaine’s character arc is just like something I deal with… and it resembled so closely it kinda scared me… and I didn’t know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah yes, the flower. 😂
Complete change of story trajectory. I decided at some point that my story felt dead, perhaps because my second main conflict was Tauren getting infected by a plant that was a artifact of the biological warfare that occurred at the surface, he’d start to go blind and, idk I just didn’t like it at some…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome!
Not sure exactly what you mean… perhaps I am unlearned in my writing terms lol. I mean, I had to look up what wip meant at some point…
Sorry, I was referring to a flower I remembered to play a role. I didn’t want to be too specific just in case 1. It was a spoiler, and 2. Something had changed
I didn’t look up…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Especially considering the foliage there….
Not sure exactly what you mean… perhaps I am unlearned in my writing terms lol. I mean, I had to look up what wip meant at some point…
I’m glad you like it! 😁
Haha, I love leaving readers in the dark the most. 😀
hehe
Oh and glad you like the art! Thanks!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! ❤️ I really like how it turned out.
also, I understand with the writing thing and the procrastination!!! it’s so hard!!!!
Ugh, yes.
And I’m sure your characters are gonna be fine!
Thanks for the encouragement. So will/are your characters.
what exactly is scaring you? If you don’t mind my asking.
I don’t mind. It’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
First of all, that collage is beautiful!
Second, no, my writing has not been coming along very well, although I did start a short story with Zlati and Vulka’s parents. (Yes, I call my characters by their nick names) It’s my first attempt at anything like romance, and I am finally writing it down so I don’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Swings in through window*
Aha! I have arrived.
I’m supposing you need a name for the organisation, with a medievalish sound. This said band of bad guys not only thinks there powerful but also actually are. People join for that reason. They’re also forming a coup on the crown, so maybe there needs to be some secrecy here, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon GASP I LIVE IT!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
also, I understand with the writing thing and the procrastination!!! it’s so hard!!!! And I’m sure your characters are gonna be fine!
what exactly is scaring you? If you don’t mind my asking. (If it’s a spoiler and u don’t mind sharing we can move to the spoiler chat if you’d like.)
&nb…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! (It’s just her name)
And like I said, this collage is really incomplete, especially since it doesn’t exactly capture all their culture, but I like it all the same.

-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t written anything…. *Wince*
But I have been reexamining characters. Which hurts because what I thought I’d figure out before now is still undecided.
I did write the opening for a little WIP I put down a long time ago. It’s a children’s novel about a group of squirrels on their journey to the fabelled country of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOOH u could do the one with “Hebrew” and just tell us what it says 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon FINALLY A PERSOOOON XD XD XD *turns off record playing All By Myself*
Heh…. XD
SO!!! How’s ur WIP going?! Mine is…
NOT GOING! *smiles through the pain 🤣*
nawh…I’m good. In all seriousness I took a bit of a needed break this month and last and felt good about it, but I’m getting into that part of me again slowly I th…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I made a collage for Alyona, but I don’t know if it’s done or not. I might still share it as is….
….hmmm…..
If I do, should it be the all English one, or the one with Hebrew? (Eishlagair is not Hebrew, but it’s not developed enough to use in a collage… Then of course there’s the keyboard problem. Eishlagair doesn’t use…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooo, names! I love names. (Though they can be a pain at times.)
First, do you need a name for an organization/governing body of bad guys or specific people?
Second, what name pool/culture does your country have? For instance, are they kinda English-ish like with names like Winston, Audrey, Henry, Elizabeth, Collin, John,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
y’all this forum topic was made forever ago….
but I figured I’d revive it instead of trying to make a new one 🤣
SOOOO umm *taps fingers* anyone here? And wanna chat about WIPs?
*crickets chirp*
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @pen_for_christ205 @whoever-else @idk @some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*runs in, nearly tripping over my cat made of goo named Squish.*
Ahem! *bows dramatically* most call me Godly, AT YOUR SERVICE!!! Character names are my specialty! (But not naming anything else 🤣 I mean…I can’t try but… XD) so I’m not entirely sure if I can help with a name for an organization…
AHHH VILLAINS!!…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I just read through these and they’re awesome! I love these characters and their friendship dynamic.
A little curious about what happens next…
Especially considering the foliage there….
And this really fascinating character development you have going on….
And how you have left us completely in the dark….
And the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay! 😁 glad you like it! and yeah 😥 a little sad, but they got over it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
Lol I do! I actually roast her quite alot, because well, the kind of guys she likes are really roast-able. So I tease her alot. 😂 One of her friends called me “Da roast queen” 🤣.
- Load More
