-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w awww 😭 those poor kids!!! And I 100% agree with everything you said and hope I can portray that in my writings!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm…for ur issue with ur book, it honestly goes to what you want to do.
I think a lot of us as writers forget to think about the fact that…uhh…we are the writers XD, and if it’s not enjoyable…we won’t want to write it, so while yes we do have to think about our future readers, we must also think of ourselves and what we want to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm…I think I’d have them escape a few days after Russia invades, that way you can show a glimpse of what it’s like, but not take it too far or make it too long.
Reliable info on Russia in modern day is a little difficult to find, and unbiased info is practically impossible. If you need help with research I’d be glad to join in.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL I’ll respond in the other forumXD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @sarafini @elishavet-pidyon@felicity @lightoverdarkness6@mineralizedwritings
ik not everyone has answered the Charrie theme question lol, and I also know not everyone is writing fantasy, but who here has some interesting cultures, races, species or just anything they’ve created entirely from scratch or based on something from real l…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
YALLL I posted this in the wrong forum 🤦🏻♀️ I thought I posted this in the WIP forum 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It can even be a type of plant XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Fantasy is honestly my favorite genre and I’m not sure if I could ever get fully burnt out of it (but hey never say never XD) just because there’s so many different things u can. The possibilities are endless!! And just…the idea of fantasy worlds, and elves and dragons and fairies and…AGH! I love it! And making up my own versions of all of those t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thanks! Yea I understand the burnout lol! I just can’t help myself lol, I love series, and I LOVE characters! Especially big groups and multiple characters (my favorite series rn is Keeper of the lost cities…UGH I LOVE IT!) before that it was Kingdom Keepers, Story Thieves, Half Upon a Time, and all those had multiple MCs and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
nothing wrong with being ambitious! It takes time to have a character develop properly, one new charrie per book sounds like a really good plan to widen the focus but not too much. Wow, 7-8 books! Sounds like a fun project! I’m trying to not let mine get too big, because I think I’ll get burnt out of the genre I’m working on if I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Yeah it was really cute!
That’s great! I used to want to have a giant family, with some of my kids and some adopted. It’s a bit undertaking, who now’s if I’ll still do that someday 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s also like a 7-8 book series….
and I haven’t finished book 1…
Well, I say that. I’ve finished multiple drafts but then I scrap them and start over (I have physical copies of them)
Things have drastically changed from drafts, which is the point of writing them I suppose. At first books 1 and 2 were the same and then I realized…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings same series!
That series has…erm…7-8 MCs…
😅
A new one gets introduced in each book u til after book 5 where the last one is introduced and from there on it’s just them (and then if I ever make a second series another new Charrie is introduced and hopefully that’s IT. Again, hopefully lol)
I know that’s a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini little kids are so cute.
There was one little boy I fell in love with but he’s not at our church as of rn….he was the little brother to two of my friends. He was just….ugh….the most adorable thing
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Go to your profile. There should be a place under your picture that says “What’s new Sarafini?”
Press on the text box underneath and type what you want to say. Then post it when your ready.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini here’s some more names!
Alexander, Barnett, Callan, Emerson, Griffin or Griffon, Liam, Quillon, Zale, Archard, Renfred, Reynard, Amell, Farrell, Farris, (I’m really liking these names…I might use some myself 🤣) Ande, Ballard, Jarek.
Yea there’s some more lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Lol that’s so cute! There was this little kid at our old church who would go around our girls youth cirlce and give us each a hug. 😆 then he’d go around the circle again… until people got annoyed 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah go do it! There’s nothing wrong with book hopping, I do it all the time. Is he from the same series as all your other charries, or do you have multiple series at once?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini oh yaaa frozone is awesome lol! I’ll give some more in a few!
- Load More
