-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@kelah-h
Thanks!! 😀
Yeah… same. I can’t reach recent topics. I figured out the only way to get around is to go to activity in your profile, and find somebody who mentioned you in the forum you want to go to. And you can click it from there. So yeah 😅 hopefully they fix it soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I dunno 😂
I think I make shadows about 3 times as long as thier height, and I just kinda scribble it under her I guess sorry that’s so vauge. It’s a new layer ontop of everything else set to like 25% opacity, and I used a blue gray.
Thanks! Hopefully we get to see it!
Thanks! Oh, that sounds like a good…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h (Anyone else too! Sorry, I’m loosing track of who the wingfeather fans are here!) @loopylin
(You should watch it if you have the time to spare, It’s really good)
Ok but jk spend your winter break however you want 😂
Some digital art I made of Leeli!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
. I guess that shows how much I love your charries!! I think poor Matthew might have a breakdown😅😭.
Oh I’m so glad you like my charries! And poor Mathew 😥
Lol don’t worry about it, yeah… Milo can just pretend that wasn’t absolutely terrifying. I just wanted to try Tauren and Lesli in the castle without…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
Thank you!!
Thanks! Glad you think so!
Aw thanks! I mean I do perhaps put a lot of effort into Tauren’s hair… it must be very floofy in every drawing.
And whoever had that quote about happiness being annoying your brother… (esther-c was that you?)
It’s the opposite for me. I love…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@elidhavet-pIdyon YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
MAYBE BECAUSE I SAID THE THIRD MIGHT END TRAGICALLY? O.O
However, I’ve been thinking about it, and their chances of getting married have grown exponentially.
It just depends on a certain spoiler….
But don’t worry, there’s hope, and considering that Reúven is one of my favorite characters, a pretty strong hope at that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AGHH 😭 I HAVE A FEELING THEY DON’T GET TOGETHER AND THEY’RE BOTH ALONE WHY DO I GET THAT FEELING?!?!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Wellllllllll…..
She wouldn’t marry anyone else.
Awww, November is adorable.
Actually, they met when they were 4-5 too, but Reúven didn’t like her! They were “enemies”. XD
She was the granddaughter of an old shepherd in the mountains that opened his house to Micha, and she was jealous of her Grandfather’s attention.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
A moodboard esk thingy I drew of my charries! They aren’t labeled, and ignore the apparent ages because Tauren looks too young and Layson looks too old. Laysn is bottom right, Keiryn is the one with black hair, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren
Tauren looks up at a grand ceiling, arching above him in many different directions.
Where am I?
He slowly raises to a sitting position, taking in the beautiful architecture around him.
Woah… this place is amazing.
He stands up, brushing himself off, before turning to a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AWWWW!! DOES HE?! 🥹 plz say he does or I shall be devestatingly heartbroken for him….
Yes, November practically had the love at first sight moment when he met Ara at the tender age of 4-5 🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds cute!
Woah yall.. 8 books? oh my XD
And thanks! I can’t wait to show you all how it unravels too, even though that’s in the ending of my series.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Novella is the bestest. (I mean, others have done virtuously, but thou excelest them all)
And that was out of context. XD Anyway….
Yeah, stuff has changed, and I think it’s for the better.
Fun fact: Reúven’s been planning to marry her since he was twelve. Of course, he hasn’t actually told anyone this, but… His author…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just a quick short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s awesome! How are you publishing?
Yes, of course you can ask. =) I’m currently working on a trilogy, with MCs being wolves (1st book), foxes (2nd book), and small wild cats (3rd book). The world is slightly complicated, divided up between tribes, kingdoms, and even a democracy in the last book. The first two are medieval, with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I liked it!
I think it would have been cool to have some inner dialogue about how the dad felt about stealing the bus! I haven’t connected with him as a character yet, and I thin some inner dialogue would really help. I like that it seems like Ev’s dad is going to get redemption! Idk where you’re taking it, but I think it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone whoa tons of responses too many ppl to tag 🤣 thanks everyone who loves Ara and November!! AKA Aravember or Novella!!
@esther-c LUKE SKYWALKER?!?! BEST SHIP NAME EVER!!!!
(tho I do luv Novella….XD)
Also @elishavet-pidyon I read that part about Reúven and no joke my face went from 😁 to 😳 in like one second
I’m glad u chan…[Read more]
- Load More
