-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all writing the scene above was just…. 😭 ❤️
That’s the first time I believe I’ve gotten to write Paxton and Luna (from the actual series and not in AUs lol) together and…it just worked out so well! I wasn’t entirely sure how it would but it turned out so cute.
They end up becoming a couple in the future, starting of course with adorab…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka whoever u want! I’m not entirely sure how to introduce them XD I’m so bad at intros 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ur welcome!! XD XD!
oh I need to make Luna getting to Paxton real quick.
Luna
Luna peeked her head around one of the hallway corridors, searching in vain for any sign of her friends. She frowned, replaying the memory of earlier in her mind.
That light…
Whatever had happened…it must’ve been some sort of magic. Power. Perha…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That would work, if you want to!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I luv the twins sooo much!
hey who do u want them to run into btw??
Hmm….they could run into November if you’d like! It’s up to u.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
There of some things in life which one takes for granted, such as the well known fact that stone cannot move itself, and as a general rule never behaves like water when perfectly cool. Or that light doesn’t randomly flash without a source.
In one moment both of these well known and proven facts were…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon awww!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon that last RP got real long so I ended it before I RP-Ed as the others XD
Arabella
“My child, awaken.”
Ara opened her eyes with a gasp. She winced as bright light pierced through her skull, forcing her hand to her head. She squinted, realizing she was lying underneath a large, shining crystal cha…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Unfortunately, I don’t have any of Reúven. But I’ll try to fix that. For now, just know that he looks a lot like Viktor, only with dark, red-brown hair, and his face is more… Chiseled? I really don’t know how to describe him. 🤦♀️
But for Viktor, for now…
So, his eyes are darker – almost black – but otherwise this is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I do! In case any of my charries run into yours lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Yes it tis *watches with suspicious eyes as you drink your tea*
Uh-huh….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOH!!!! Yay!! I really wanna see Viktor’s!!! And do u have any for Reúven?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon well to me he obviously has a physical fear of fire/fire trauma, which would also include smoke, etc.
I also feel like, IMO, he seems to struggle with knowing who he is, with all of the flashbacks and unknowns about his life and past, and the things he’s figuring out now and being placed upon him.
Perhaps he’s afraid of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anyway since y’all are good with it….
im gonna go ahead and RP if that’s okay!! I really want to and am excited to get back!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
The castle’s ground shook suddenly, causing Paxton and one of Leo’s little cousins to fall into the older boys.
“W-Wulf?” Paxton’s eyes went wide as the castle shook harder, c…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’ve mistagged people so much. XD most of the time I’m actually kind of scared to tag people, especially when joining a conversation for the first time.
And when it comes to posts…? 😬
Anyway…
That’s fine! I understand that, and it will be fun to see what this brings!
By the way, I really need to figure out Viktor’s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And, since I really don’t want to spam, and some this is also the last face claim I have for Kingdom of Shadows – unless you call a suit of armor a face claim – I’ll stop after Winifrith for now.
I actually have a handful for her, which makes choosing hard. XD
Winifrith. As the beloved daughter of a knight of the King, she’s learned to love a…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Now, her father, a character I didn’t expect to become an MC until I suddenly realized he was already.
Alwin.
And unfortunately, I don’t have any pictures of him when he’s older, except for a silhouette of his profile.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s right. Its been so long since I was on this thing…
Sounds good. When do you want to poof them?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And a picture of her when she’s a little older.

- Load More
