-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The Destined
“KOSHKA!” I smile at hooded figure. She places her dragged characters in the circle, one of which looks particularly unhappy.
“Same.” Nyx says, nodding at him.
“Zlati! Vulka!” Jocelyn cries, using their ADORABLE nicknames. Zlatan gives a slight sigh.
Felicity’s characters blink in a bit of confusion. As…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-involved-in-this-awesome-chaos
“Ok so!” I spread my arms out in welcome to all the people (and not) gathered.
“Welcome welcome, please come in.” I make eye contact with a couple people crowding the small doorway. Tauren walks in first. He immediately flinches at the sight of Corvina, bumping into Lesli behind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! ANYONE CAN JOIN!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity AHH I LUV IT!!!! AHHHH UR CHARRIES!!! Also, ur charries can ask each other questions if u just have a question u really want them to ask each other XD but yes we also have the charries ask other ppls charries questions (we as the authors can gives suggestions for questions outside of the stories/RPs and such.)
also once others get…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
(Ivan is a place holder name for an antagonist most of y’all haven’t met yet. He may need to poof away in a bit)
A swirl of sparkling mist appears in the corner of the room. I step out, leading (dragging) a few of my Characters with me.
Ivan glances around and dusts off his cloak with a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I just remembered he’s my profile cover photo thingy too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Lol your sister should know where to find him 😂I draw him…. like wayyyy to much. He’s all over KP XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka thank u!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! You are super talented!!!!!! XD XD
Thank you!! 💛💛
It took me a lot of tries to find my style with chibis, everyone does them a little differently, so it’s hard to use other artists work for reference. (which is in general how i learn with art 😂, just copy other peoples stuff until you get it right)
I am going to…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH MY!!! That would be so fun to do! And I like how your wrote them too, so I’ll have to do one soon.
Do you want them all in one room together with all y’all’s characters?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lydia-s GASP ur story sounds so good!! I luv David!! And David allegories always sound sooo cool!! I’d had an idea for a fantasy one myself (along with a Moses one)
AGH EMMETT 😭 AHHHHHH I ALREADY ADORE HIM!
AND UGH ADRIAN…
Jonathan and David in the Bible are just…. MY HEART LIKE HONESTLY… 😭
Their story is the one that truly b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yup all in the same place!! XD
All the charries be able to ask each other’s charries questions and tease them and whatnot XD XD. Just like ur average truth or dare game MWAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD
Someone should throw in some villains 🤣
I mean I threw in an antagonist but ya
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I just got a thing yall…for the guys!!! Specially those little brothers and the babies of the group (so Henry? Already luv him.) and JON YESSSSSS XD I LUV HIM ALREADY I FEEL LIKE HE IS GONNA STEAL MA HEART XD XD XD
cuz that story is the best of him falling of the mountain and just… *chef’s kiss*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh this looks like fun lol. I’ll do mine a bit later, in RP form. They are all in the same place… right? So like my charries can see yours and you?
And oh no 😭 them being like “you hurt us” XD poor charries!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I NEED TO READ THIS!! And I already love Henry. And JON…..YESSSS
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
No your fine! Those are cool! I think my sister has read warrior cats and said they were good for kids fiction! I like the singing one XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @freedomwriter76 @arien @esther-c @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @anyone-i-forgot XD
HEYO!!! So…I had an idea…I have read fics before of ppl who write the characters playing truth or dare but sometimes they’re…UGH, because they’re not Christian/clean.
SO, how about we make our…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
