-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for doing that! Yeah, we’re starting to need a list XD
Tauren Faulkner
(Wow I actually forgot to put Kieryn in here 😥 I’m such a horrible author, he gets forgotten enough already!)
Keiryn (idk last name lol)
Lesli Mintz
Kaine Hoschild
Everly Hoschild
Layson pembrik
Maylee
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin u on and wanna be picked? And I’m sorry can u remind me of ur charries again (there’s so many!)
BTW EVERYONE
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @arien @starofthenorth @sarafini @anyone-else-on-here
could y’all put a post with just ur charries u have this in story…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity oh he’s totally gonna get Jon back…. XD @mineralizedwritings
Nyx watched as an ice cube appeared right next to him, letting out a squeak as it touched his fur. He hissed, hackles raising. He glared at the young man.
If looks could kill…
“I think you mean paw…” he hissed, growling under his breath as he slowly raised his f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings thx!! I luv my baby boi 😊 pax is adorable! I wanted everyone to know they could ask him now too along with my other characters 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity OH BOOOOY XD XD!!! @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elisjavet-pidyon (figured if ur on you’ll wanna see if Nyx is gonna be truth or dared)
Nyx twitched, knowing he was being talked about. He opened one eye.
“I’m not playing.”
Jocelyn frowned. “Nyx…just once?”
“No.”
“Please? Pleeease? Please, darling?”
Nyx growled silently, alm…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton!! 😂🥰😭 He’s too cute!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
Jocelyn couldn’t help the smile on her face. She looked at the two with bright eyes. “Ah, true…but you two…really are cute. Are you best friends? It’d be perfect if you were…I mean, not that you have to get together or anything because that might not even be what you two want! But sometimes best friends are just……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
November wracks his brain once again trying to come up with yet another dare to give. He frowned.
This was…definitely not his game…
“Ooh! Ooh!” Lyn raised her hand excitedly. “I’ve got ideas!”
November chuckled lightly and shrugged at Jon, raising a brow. The young man grinned, shrugging back to let him know…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
yea I can change the person I ask
@lightoverdarkness6 I’m going to change from asking Matthew to asking someone else if that’s okay 😊
Sooo in the last RP I made let’s pretend I asked….
Henry Truth or Dare
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien@freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c@starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6@koshka
I really wanna share Grimm’s!!’ And I know a few of y’all have a soft spot for ma wolf boi so here ya go!
Grimm
In The Air Tonight- No Resolve-Starting with a BANG! This song could probably be his Charrie theme
Push it to th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka
sooo I want to share some more playlists 😂 don’t worry these are shorter then the last ones…
Umm except Jocelyn’s but I am not doing hers rn because even I am not ready for that….
Hers might be the longest…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good night.
I think it’s just us rn if anyone wants to start something with the active charries!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka Heyo! U wanna RP?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol maybe we can manage two at once XD
“Hmm…” Everly pauses. “Dare?”
“You have to eat whatever is in that box.”
A large brown cardboard box appears in front of Dylan.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! We started doing some between other charries on the side because u weren’t on XD
You can ignore Everlys truth or dare request because Godly just asked Mathew.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everly looks around the quiet crowd of characters.
Who should I pick?
“Dylan, right?”
“Truth or dare?”
(haha I get to get to know the new charrie! 🙂 )
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u on? Ur charries haven’t been asked anything yet maybe they can be next! I would’ve asked one of yours but didn’t know if u were on
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @arien
Sorry yall! I thought maybe some would want to react to November’s little fear? But if not that’s fine!
November listened as a few others shared some of their own truths and also did a few dares….he obviously had t…[Read more]
- Load More
