-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Glad you thought it was fun to read! 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@bookandbeakers
I sent you a google docs access request, it wouldn’t let me in. Can’t wait to read it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
Were glad to have you back! My sister is on Story Embers! Mind if I ask, what’s a ydubber? I see it all over the place, but can never find a definition on google XD
A couple…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Imma go ahead and share a couple 😉

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I used a website but it still had some stuff that slipped thru so….yea.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For sure!!
I was perhaps contemplating going to bed, then getting up and enduring the bright laptop screen to see what November said… lol I should have gone to bed like an hour ago XD
In the morning is better lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually… @mineralizedwritings u mind if we wait till tomorrow to continue this? Cuz I feel like November is first gonna try to get out of this XD
like…. PASS XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings YESS!! Ok so I really want to write this tonight
BUT I also really want to see how others react to November doing the dare tomorrow so would u mind if he does the dare but we go ahead and pause the game afterwards until tomorrow so others can see and react?
ma poor boo XD thankfully he doesn’t have to s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, November, You asked for it. 🤣
“Hmm… a good dare.” Lesli pauses.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.” A timer immediately appears on the wall.
“If you have one.”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
UMMM LITERALLY LIKE 300 (I’m not kidding I have a folder of memes and there are like over 300 in there and most of them are incorrect quotes 😏)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD XD XD POOR NOVEMBER EVERYBODY LOVES PICKING ON MA BABY!!!! 🤣
November blinks.
Surely he heard wrong right. He couldn’t have been called AGAIN!
Slowly, he turned to face Lesli, pointing at himself. She nodded. He swallowed, grimacing.
Why? This was the third time…the. Third. Time!
Man…he really wished he could opt ou…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@Godlyfatasy12
“Eww!” Lesli laughs as a clove of garlic appeared on the floor in front of her.
She glances over at Tauren, laughing mockingly along with the crowd.
“Hey!”
“What?!”
“Your supposed to be on my side!”
Tauren shrugs, his smirk turning to a wide smile.
“Well fine then.” lesli shoves the entire clove into her mouth.
She shrugs as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ara laughed slightly, “Oh! Alright. This is actually rather fun…I haven’t gotten to do this yet…” She looked at Paxton, giving him another light squeeze, hoping he didn’t feel self conscious.
“Ah…hm…oh, this is difficult!”
“Not for me!” Lyn laughed.
“We know,” Someone said. Lyn laughed harder.
Ara thought longer.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok that was soo sad 😥 Like if I saw Paxton irl, I would want to hug him sooo bad 😭
I like how Ara’s really sweet with him though.
Lesli looks back. “Oh!” She pauses. “It’s my turn?”
“Hmm… dare?” Lesli says in an excited tone, not one bit phased by the chaos. She liked it in fact.
- Load More
