-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin ok!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
This is working great! I’m about half way through, and I’m really enjoying it! I’ll tell you what I think when I’m done.
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
School starts on the 2nd for me! I’m taking American sign language 122, English 102, and history 137 (or was it 136? 😅) and algebra 2! What about you guys? If you are home schooled, is there a subject you like? If you’ve graduated, are you taking a gap year, working someplace, or something else?
So anyways, You’ll probobly be seeing me on less…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mathew being all scared and nervous 😭 XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww! I love the thing with Paxton and Ara being siblings! No it’s not weird at all, I love it! And Paxton need that love 😭
mineral- Ur characters motivations and stories are so great!!
Thanks!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka aww poor young soldier!
luv ur writing tho!! Got just a bit confused with the names but I think that’s my own fault 😂
also I don’t really have any gross scenes as of rn that Ik of because I don’t have a ton written.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralozedwritings huh, idk….not sure how id use it or what that is, I’d have to look into it
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Is there any way to use Google drive for that? Somebody shared a voice recording awhile ago, and I think that’s what he used.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
I don’t have any gross scenes like that one (seriously Mineral, I’ve never even read something that gross), but here’s the closest I’ve got (and it’s old writing). What is y’all’s most disgusting scene?
Flickers of light glinted back, caught on gossamers in the murky darkness.…
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m just putting this here XD XD
Yall, I’ve got these funny videos I’ve made of clean vines, and clean vines made into Gacha vids of my characters that I REALLY want to share with y’all and I can’t 😭
It’s so sad!!!
anyway, yea I wanted to rant about that XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness anyone’s really. I was gonna let @mineralizedwritings RP, and RP as Easton since some didn’t really know how to RP as him, but if u want to give it a shot u can!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings also Grimm doesn’t have a literal heart of gold just… XD he’s very sweet once u get past some of the outward stuff
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings EEWW pooor ppl he’s saving!
good job for making @koshka gag! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka AHHH ALL OF THE INSTRUMENTS ARE SOOO AMAZING!!!
mineral- Ur characters motivations and stories are so great!! I totally understand with Kaine and it being based on something you’ve personally gone through. All of my characters have pieces of me that are related to things I have and am going through and I want that t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
I’m still waiting for that drawing of Leeli to show up in the wingfeather saga fan art Friday ig highlights… Hmm 😂 I used the tag and everything, I think they just haven’t updated it in awhile lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! That was the best line of the whole thing, right?
(How I love grossing out my author friends)
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Shaky smile*
 A grey slurry oozes out from underneath the organisms suede like skin, as it breaks from his pressure.
🤮
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lesli is so cute! I like her dress too.
And I just saw Leeli on the other page. She looks so like the book! I love her!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mission make @koshka gag accomplished.
(That’s actually some of my writing i am most proud of 😂 I’m glad it had the desired affect!)
- Load More

School is starting for us on January 2 too! I’m home schooled, and I love Language Arts and History. I’m terrible at math XD!
Oh, okay! I hope you have an awesome year, and good luck on writing your book!! I won’t be on as much when school starts for me either. You’ll be missed!! 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6
Yeah! History is the best. Thanks, you have a awesome year aswell! And good luck with your writing too! 🙂
We start school on January 5th! I’m homeschooled and my favorite subject is History!! (Though that’s the subject I’m probably the worst at. XD Math is my best subject)
Alrighty!! I’ll miss you!! I’ll only be active in the afternoons when school stars for me.
History is a great subject! Yeah… math is a love hate thing for me… I like it okay once I get It. (Constraints. I will always hate you. And linear programming. No. Just No. And graphing parabolas. Like graphing parabolas from polynomials. Like, NO THANKEE!! )
Lol! I haven’t quite gotten to that yet, but from what I’ve heard from my brother and others… I’m not looking forward to that much. 😁
@freedomwriter76 Lol we know you like history XD!! It’s a great subject though. grammer? Ugh that’s one of my least favorite things lol. Biblical archeology sounds cool! I too biology last year, and I would have liked it if not for the format my teachers chose. Is your film class about making films? I used to kinda want to go to film school XD!…[Read more]
@freedomwriter76
Woah! Short films are awesome! I film my art as speed-paints sometimes, but that’s kinda it. Wow, he taught himself? That’s great! I did one year of band to learnt he basics, then taught myself (most XD) of the 2nd register. I’d love to switch to bass clarinet, but those things are sooo pricey!! Do you have an idea what your short…[Read more]
@mineralizedwritings My siblings started back up today too! I am a home school graduate and my favorite subject is a tie between History and Literature. I also liked Geometry much better than Algebra. 😀 Since I’m not in school anymore I get to help my Mom teach some of my siblings! I did an Art and Piano class last year and this year I’m…[Read more]
@felicityOh! Cross stitch! Somebody made my mom a beautiful cros-stitched moose sweater, she ended up turning it into a pillow! We got rid of it when we moved, but I still miss it 😂
Yeah, I like asl, but it’s also my hardest class. You have to learn new grammar rules.
My absolute favorite is science, preferably biology, microbiology, anatomy, pre-med, and more (but we can leave physics out…) Math is my least favorite (I’m looking at you, Pre-Calculus…), but the only math I enjoyed was Geometry but it depends on the course and how it’s taught
@microphage6032
yeah, no precalc. Science is a great favorite to have!
@mineralizedwritings
Good luck! I start again in a few days. I’m homeschooled and my fave subjects are usually art and reading/writing. Big surprise there XD. I also like certain biology subjects like heredity, I think it’s cool. Hope to see you on when you can be, and again good luck with school! (:
@princesachronicle22
Thanks! Of course, art and reading are the best. I really like genetics too! I was super obsessed with snake genetics and breeding strategies for awhile (haha big surprise, I love those danger noodles)!! Good luck to you too!
I will hopefully be able to officially graduate this winter (because of moving a few times in a row I’m a bit behind on math and still need to finish Algebra 1 to graduate) I am homeschooled too. ASL is so fun! (I’m a bit of a newbie myself.)
@charityanne
Oh, well happy graduation then! I wish I could hold a asl conversation with you… kinda hard online XD ok wait let me try
(1)dog+(2)cat+(3)horse+you+like+which (whq)
Did that make sense? 😂
nope.. LOL
@charityanne
Lol thats ok! The asl grammer is super confusing, I still don’t totally get it. I basically asked which you liked. The (whq) means I raised my eyebrows to make a questioning face, to signify it was not a statement.
Ahh I see. 😊