-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Easton
“Y-you leave u-us alone, a-and we won’t have a-any p-problems,” Mathew tries to stand tall.
Easton glares down at the boy. His gaze softens as he watches Mathew shake slightly. Mathew face turns to a shaky grimace of defiance, and his eyes flame for his companions around him.
“Easton! Get u…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 YAY! Lol!
Okay…so…
Paxton’s father is actually….
One of Luna’s race….
DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!
YES! He’s a light elf!
Which makes Paxton part Light Elf as well, and also able to help Luna carry her bloodline (they don’t find this out till maybe the second series tho)
Idk this might chan…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
So sorry for the wait yall! I’m on now I’m about to rp
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 awww! Matt!!!
Ok his father! So this is a bit of a spoiler so do u mind spoilers? I mean u already know some…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue cool! Total opposite of my November XD!!!
this is my baby 😂 (when he’s older with his future wife and son, but yea)

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your design for lemon head! Idk what those thingy’s on her head are, but they’re cool!
Still don’t have a name for her? 😂🤣Oh and thanks!
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I just realized they’re all looking at him!!! XD!!! That’s the best!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Loved it! I love the characters, and the flashbacks were perfectly placed. Right when I wanted to know more, I got the information soon afterwards. Although I would usually say with something like this that the Dad has a lot to apologize for and try to mend (seem to be mostly his fault, and he treats Mandy pretty poorly) the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ELLO THERE! *tips hat XD*
So anything u wanna know in particular about the book paxton is introduced in?
Also, how’s Matthew? XD (the adorable babaaaay Lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh his hair thoooo….he’s too cute!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin OH MY WORD DANTE LOOKS SO FRICKIN ADORABLE!!!!! I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A HUG but I feel like he would have the same reaction as Nyx XD
AKA “Let me go you crazy person!!”
BUT HE LOOKS SO CUTE! I feel like he’s gonna be my favorite character.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue BAHAHA!
those are GREAT! Love the cancer one!!
it was soooo weird reading the November ones tho tbh! Ur November is girl right?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!! Also I can give some more info if ya wanna chat on the WIP Rant forum! And u can chat about ur WIPs with me. If u want to of course, it’s up to u 😊
maybe give me a few minutes cuz I’m about to be eating some cake but then I’ll be on 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I FOUND MORE SONGS FOR PAXTON!!
or his story anyway!!
@lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity @mineralizedwritings
Shiny-Female cover by Sierra Nelson (So I imagine my Queen of the Dryads singing this as she’s luring Paxton into a trap yall…)
Be Prepared and The Mob Song by JonathanYoung
and my fav version of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @anyone-really XD
heeey. Does uhh anyone wanna hear about the fourth book of my series? XD Ik Ik, it’s far away but honestly it’s the one I’m most excited about and I’m considering major book hopping and going ahead and starting it and sharing whateve…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 luv ur profile pic! And ur Charrie! It’s nice to meet ya, I’m Godly!
we’ve got some groups going rn with different charries so ur Charrie will probably run into one of them sooner or later if ya like
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralwritings ok good *wipes brows XD*
hey u wanna RP in the castle??
- Load More
