-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I don’t know much about Lyn, but start with whoever!
I also don’t know much about Grimm.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know, except maybe you shouldn’t start with Corvina, which means probably not November either, so Ara, Lynn, Grimm, or Paxton. Of those I think whichever one you want to write about the most?
(Although I very much want to see Corvina and November’s…)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidgin @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @sarafini
OK! So now I must decide which Charrie I will begin with…
I will pretty much have to write from scratch…I mean Ik their backs stories (pretty much 😂)
But yea…the only one is Ara and I have some of her childhood backs…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww! This might be just the thing to bring him out of his shell too 😊 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Paxton
The other boy, Matthew, held out a hard object and Paxton found himself flinching involuntarily, but, upon further inspection, he realized that it wasn’t anything to bring him harm.
It…was a book.
A small book, with…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Viktor does have a sister named Alyna as well, and she’s actually closer to him, but for some reason Nadían wanted to be written here and Alya didn’t, so… Maybe she’ll still turn up, maybe not.
Slowly, Viktor was realizing that he knew a few of the people in the group. There were November and his group, and there were…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ok! It’ll be just a bit before I get a chance to start but I’ll be able to tonight. I’m eating some froyo rn 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, what a awful story! That’s great you are writing about it though!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon awww Viktor!! Wait… Nadian…. I haven’t met her yet…in anywhere anyway. I’ve heard of her. Viktor has a sister named Alya too right (is that the right name?)
Ara spotted Viktor and a few others she recognized. She smiled and greeted them.
“I suppose you’re all a bit…stuck here too?” She asked. They nodded. She sighe…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Why don’t you go ahead, as you probably have the clearest idea of how this will work?
Then I guess it’ll be whoever is on next…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@kishka lol!! Well I know I wanna go…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @sarafini
Ok, putting my charries in!
(Which are Viktor, Nadían, and William)
This turned out to be a bit more if an RP style, but it was so much fun to do!
Viktor
The note crinkled in Viktor’s hand and he glanced down at its…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I actually tried to read that word at the bottom and was utterly confused. I can’t believe I forgot eniminiminymo (how to spell lol) like I genuinely forgot about it until now XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin y’all wanna RP?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! We’ll see what happens with it. I like having multiple project to switch between, but finishing a older one is great! Oh exciting, starting a sequel? That’s a big step!
And yeah I don’t have a title yet XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I made him for the castle, anyone can write him as long as he doesn’t cause too much harm, I gave him a bit of backstory but feel free to add too it. He’s basically just a instigator XD he’s got some motives though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m not suggesting you do this. But i only have one WIP atm, so I’m starting another one for the new year! It’s a choose your own adventure, and I’m super excited about it. Here’s the ending if you fail, not sure why I wrote this first.
Basically you are a prince sent on a quest to warn your sister who is staying in a another land that it…[Read more]
- Load More
