-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @whalekeeper thank yall so much for the advice!!
I’m already feeling better. 😊
I don’t wanna procrastinate but I do feel like I need some parts more fleshed out-maybe I can get some advice/ideas there…
right now I’m really struggling with the beginning. I know those are always the hardest, and is apt to change (and mine has man…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Aww. I love him. He looks like a slightly snarky sweet heart with a big destiny.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
I would be up for a writing call. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
Oh man, that’s rough. I hate it when I want to write but can’t (or the evil nemesis, needing to write, but not wanting to).
As for when words won’t word…I don’t know if any of this will apply or be helpful, but, since I’ve always struggled to get words on a page, I’ve had to learn methods to get myself into writing. Sp…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Hehe.
By the way, his arming sword is a little under a yard long. His great sword is probably five feet, a precursor to the Zweihänder sword if he was in our world.
Wilhelm
“So instead you use flimsy weapons? I don’t see the wisdom of that. What about glaves and halberds? But nevermind. I’ve another trainer here somewhere.”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon that’s a good idea! and yea I’ll probably find myself on here more often. I’m just struggling to get words out period…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
I don’t have much advice, being in a similar situation myself. However, the thing that helps me the mostis just talking through plot holes and concepts. If you don’t have someone who can be a sounding board for you (in “real” life), I think most of us KeePers would be happy to be that. It’s nice to hear other opinions at the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
I’m also…just struggling sometimes with this book. The concept, plot, characters, etc are good. I like it…but at the same time at points it feels flat…It needs more, I already have notes for things I need to add but its a little overwhelming…
I really wanna get it to the point I feel comfortable letting someone else read it and critique…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
Hello gang it’s me again!!
Wasn’t sure where to post this so put it in plotting lol-I wish we had a Drafting section…kinda weird we don’t lol!
So as the title states…I’m struggling a bit and just wanted to chat with some fellow writers I know. This month I had MAJOR burnout in every area of my life. Work, spiritual, mental, physical, and…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Lol. He might need to learn to notice details if he’s going to lead a rebellion.
Also don’t remember if they already talked about family. Maybe I need to keep better track of details.
I kind of spoke for Wolfgang, but I tried to write it so you could change his lines as you like.
Wilhelm
“Reinhard is…?” Wilhelm looked back…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I’m amused that Wolfgang hasn’t connected the dots, especially considering Wilhelm’s 11th cent clothing, rooms, and culture. XD I know he thinks it’s impossible, but something should be tickling his subconscious by now.
Wilhelm
Either this boy was confused or Wilhelm was. Or perhaps both. The idea that knights were antiquated…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks. XD He’s just a scared little hedgehog with all the prickles out.
Sounds good to me!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
A little bored despite the late hour so here’s a ramble into this wild boy’s mental state.
Ari
Low lamplight painted the gold and crimson walls in a warm glow. Muted footsteps echoed off the polished floors.
Ari mounted the last few steps up to the floor with his personal quarters. A few other residents sprinkled the hallway in wandering…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
They totally are!
Wilhelm
Wolfgang’s second swing was more controlled, although it still sent Wilhelm’s heart up in his throat. He forced his voice into a level calm.
“Ah. That’s better… It depends on the armor, but yes. There’s little use in a weapon that can’t reach your enemy.” Once more, he edged back to give Wolfgang…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ahh! He’s epic. I’ve never imagined him wearing fancy/volumous clothes before. He looks quite royal in them. The freckles turned out cute. You got his facial structure very well! It’s been one of the hardest things to find for some reason.
Thank you for drawing him!
I do have a drawing of Cassion, but it was just an initial…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ahh. I love his response. Honestly, relatable.
Wilhelm
He laughed, ducking out of the way of Wolfgang’s stroke. A cord of terror was threading it’s way through his mind, taught with shimmering excitement. He slipped around to Wolfgang’s other, less dangerous side.
“This sword was made to shear through plate armor. Of course…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
His smile widened.
“Not like that. Put one hand here, and the other here. Like this.” He demonstrated, lifting the blade into a salute. It almost touched the ceiling. He held it out for Wolfgang to take. “It was my father’s sword. He won his spurs with it. Tis quite sharp and heavy, so be careful.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Whoa. AI is both creepy and hilarious. I am glad to know that KP is still a smidgen confusing to a foreign spy.
I’m interested in a writing call!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hehe
Wilhelm
“Well,” Wilhelm paused. He turned to look Wolfgang in the face. “Hopefully not. It’s likely that all this suspicion is unfounded. If so, then no. We will not actually kill people. But if the leaders of this school truly are planning fiendish conspiracy….”
He took down the sword he had stowed away by the…[Read more]
- Load More

