@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
OH, I totally understand…art takes FOREVER!!! XD I understand completely! 😀
XDXD
I am definitely going to have to consider that for the future…that would be amazing, honestly. It’d definitely be something that would have to be done after I get copyright and publishing done, but I will try to keep that in mind for the future! …
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ink, pens, alcohol markers, and watercolors. The Flax one is dip pen ink and watercolors, the Tauren drawings are mostly micron pens and alcohol markers.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
THANK YOUUUUU
I’m so glad you like them! <33
I would! The thing is, once you do one free commission you’re more obligated to do them for other people, and they take a really long time so…
Ok but… proposition here…
I was kinda thinking what if (if I had the time and energy at the time y’know XD) I did a couple…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aesthetics for my boi Flax!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Little animation thingy of this guy, a random prolouge character. His shield
thingy is going up if you couldn’t tell.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Because pics are working again, I’m going to art dump XD
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @smiley
Here’s a whole bunch of Tauren drawings!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
They look great!
Aww, I didn’t know Rueben was such a shorty XD
And wait, pics are back up??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ikr? 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Ok this is actually super interesting…
I don’t outright write God into my stories, but I have no problem with those who do. I just think it’s really hard to get it right, so I would rather display my faith by themes.
I don’t think you even necessarily need a sacrificial death in your story in order to imitate Jesus. There are w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Could you tell?!! 😮😮 You’re spot on! He’s to scared to join them, so he convinces himself it just isn’t him. 😉 but yeah he really knows what he wants and is trying to avoid it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
The blonde-haired man smirked. “Is that all you can take, Jew?” he sneered, rolling up his brown sleeves.
Leon leaned against the wall.
He wouldn’t give up so easily.
Leon pushed to his feet. “I’m never done.”
“I can do this all day” 😉
perhaps some resemblance?
I liked Leon’s section better in the first draft (the word ‘…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, it’s the cheapest school in my state too!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
IKR? I agree with like everything you said, except how does your mom think it’s lame? XD
Self love is my current favorite out of the soundtrack, but I like Mona Lisa too. what about you?
Oh yeah, spot holes is super eerie.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like that idea! It kinda adds another layer to his dad, I would roll with it if I were you! (I mean if it works with the rest of the story)
Also I just visited a college where we live that has a design program, and it was really interesting! It’s a branch of a larger one out of town. It’s just in a normal business…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hmmmmm…you’re really giving me something to think about XD
Lol something to think about was my intention, I hope you didn’t mind me randomly saying all that XD
The Bois’ father does have his moments of love, showing the old him that kinda faded after his first wife left, and it is POSSIBLE that he may have at least a semi-…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Clement furrows his eyebrows.
“Conceal the casualty? Excuse me, what?” He stares at the young child wide eyed.
- Load More
