@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @everyone else
Hey there! I’m a little late to this but . . . I have something to share. (lol I have a lot. I saved everything from when I was little)
I think I was about 7 when I wrote this story. My dad lovingly typed it for me and I sent it to all my relatives for Christmas. (my grandpa still mentions it–how good it was.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok so… was Riker always your boi… or was that a recent change? 😂
I really don’t like him here tbh 🤣 Like the slim pointy face makes him seem like such a villian! He seems very not lovable here. Also that’s not too bad for old writing, I mean I could imagine it quite well!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Everly
“But heh…I-I always get myself into trouble, so…this shouldn’t be a surprise…” Julius says softly.
Julius quietly groans. “Sorry about that…you don’t want to hear about my problems…” He whispers softly, gaze falling to his shoes again.
“Oh you poor thing!” Everly says, giving him a tight hug.
Maybe that was dumb but I can’t let him s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Will Julius be offended if Everly hugs him? 🤣 She’s the super sweet loving type and honestly he’s probably breaking her heart rn
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh it’s fine! That’s not nearly as bad as some of my most embarrassing moments, but yeah I know the feeling 😂
Thanks! He is pretty sweet 🙂
Oh yeah, I’ve really spent some time designing his hair 😂 I think it changes a bit over the course of the series too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
😲 Barret wearing cats? I need that in my life!!
Sadly I have hardly any old writing left 😥 I got rid of stuff cuz I was trying to move out of a childhood phase I thought was embarrassing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! And Yeah 15 I find is kinda the perfect age for a lot of characters. Not too young to be helpless, but still needs people a bit more than somebody older.
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
“Julius? Julius, hey, this is my sister, Everly.” Kaine says, motioning to the girl beside him.
“Hello, Everly. Nice to me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Really! That’s so the opposite of me. I’ve actually written without a plot before. Like a have this writing of a girl sitting on her balcony feeling sad because of moving or something, and it’s just a description of being sad (That was back when we wanted to move)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Yeah lol 😂 doesn’t feel the best permitting people to harm your charrie 🤣
But hey, it makes for some sweet scenes afterwards… (I feel like a horrible person lol)
Did I mention Kaine and Everly have a 3-4 year age gap? Idk but now u know 😂
Everly
Everly slowly lifts up to her feet, keeping her injured arm limp at her…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you!
Aww, Tauren! I read your first chapter or two that you posted, and I love him!
Oh Thank you! Glad you like him! The comic strip was Layson but yeah I think I have some drawings of Tauren in this forum too!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol if either of us have something to add to the art talk we can just tag each other in the art sharing forum 😂 I’m sure we are getting on somebody nerves here 🤣
Yeah better to be cold then breathing in the fumes XD it’s not as bad as a sharpie but it builds up in the air as you work on a piece, you start to feel like you’re in a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok…. I found some old art 😂
Sadly I have discarded the really old stuff, I’m curious what it was. I shredded my diary in like 4th grade, really disapionted I wanna know what was in there 😭😭😭 Like I wanna read it again sooo bad. Just imagine the pure cringe of younger me writing about a crush like I want to read it!!!
Lol anyways…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
italicizing emojis?! 😮
This is very new to me!
🤩🤩🤩
Hey you can bold them too!
😋😋
Its not a big difference, here are the normal ones.
😋😋
You only started writing this year and you’re already this good!? 😲😲😍
Thanks! I’d wanted to write for awhile before, I simply had no plot. I did like hearing my sister tell me about her story t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’d love to hear what you think of them if you get them! I like them alot, but they are very inky, so beware of the bleeding XD
You might already know this but they smell really strong. Like open a window they are pretty bad 😂 I have to stop sometimes if I feel like I’m getting a headache, I used to have a chemical sensitivity and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
“Baby’s are cowards, I’m being brave doing this!”
LOLOl
Bunnyland lol.
Now I wish I had more old writing. I only started writing this year so I don’t have any 😭
Oh but I did do this thing where my sister and I would make up my little pony oc’s, and I think we were trying to always come up with cooler names for them then eachoth…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
He’s 15! And thanks! <3
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you warning me 😁 I was concerned about joining the castle because well… it is…
rather violent?
XD
I know somebody from story embers, where the character castle idea originated and it’s mostly humorous (ok there was a poor traumatized boi just like any rp) but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I love your drawing! They drew them really well, and how did you get the color to look so good!?
Thanks! I use a ohuhu 48 set of alcohol brush markers and a warm grey artist loft for shading. The ohuhu skin tones are too dark, so I have a couple random ones from micheals I use for that and then use the ohuhu for shading. I don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I wasn’t kidding! 😂 I figured they can choose the severity though, I don’t want to injure somebody charrie even if they deserve it.
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyoneelse
Lol so I finally got around to a drawing of Everly and Kaine!
I changed there last name to Fairchild since, but now you guys know what…[Read more]
- Load More
