@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
This is why I love KP 😊❤️.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
It’s been a little hard, but thankfully the year before we built up some online communication. Kinda weird, ik, sitting in the same room, texting and hearing the other person ‘pfffft’ at whatever you just sent, but it made the transition easier having that alrea…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep. Not being able to fall asleep because your just dying to work out that charries backstory 😂 Happens to me sometimes. I tend to write the best sad scenes at bed time. Who knows why, the darkness outside seems to help a little.
Yes, that’s so true!!! I write the best sad or melancholy scenes at night! I think the darkness…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all…I’m sending you a big hug…hope you can feel it!
Thanks! 💛
It’s been a little hard, but thankfully the year before we built up some online communication. Kinda weird, ik, sitting in the same room, texting and hearing the other person ‘pfffft’ at whatever you just sent, but it made the transition easier having that alrea…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @arien @starofthenorth @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 sorry if I forgot anyone!
If you feel like reading, I suggest you go back into the forum and find the other chapters first 🙂
Keiryn stares into his empty cup.
“What now?” He glances at his watch. “I’ve got 3 hours to burn.”
“I’m going to head…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all…I’m sending you a big hug…hope you can feel it!
I can relate with the way you feel about your sister! I am pretty attached to mine, but life happens, people grow up and start being more independent, and pretty soon she won’t be in my life all the time anymore. It’s sad, and something I’ve struggled with.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@llightoverdarkness6
💛💛💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep. Not being able to fall asleep because your just dying to work out that charries backstory 😂 Happens to me sometimes. I tend to write the best sad scenes at bed time. Who knows why, the darkness outside seems to help a little.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
The I’m writing a novel one is totally me!! Except add one more thing to what I’m really doing:
chatting with writing friends on KP forum or re-reading what I wrote last year.
😀 😀
Also, I write best before bed, so that means I’m always thinking about my story IN bed, which doesn’t help me sleep. That seems to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you liked it! 😁 💛
Pulling people’s heart strings is probably one of my biggest goals as an author! Happy I succeeded 🙂
And yes, he’s so innocent. 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
No that wasn’t too long winded! I’m glad to hear what you think, and I agree. 😀
I haven’t read anything in your story that seemed to dark at all! Actually, your story has really inspired me to make Tauren and Lesli a bit more fun. I always wanted to them to be a bit like sibling afterall. Mt older sister just moved away recently, and…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That was such a good idea! I’ve never thought about what it would be like to experience a thunder storm for the first time, but that’s exactly how it would be. Great job!
Yeah, Tauren…I really like him.
-
Felicity changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
As I’m reading through this conversation, it’s opening my eyes to some things I didn’t realize before. I used to be more of a sensitive person, but because I thought I would come across as “childish” or “wimpy”, I created a tough outside shell and concealed a lot of my emotions. I think that hard/tough shell is affecting my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!
I thought most of it was teenage angst too, which tbh, I was tired of. It’s all over the place in public school. So I figured I’d ask people about it, and I’m glad I did! Not to say none of it is teenage ansgt, I don’t know if it is, but I’m glad to get to see some of the deeper reasons people write the way they do.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I would agree there are good things about being sensitive, I just never felt like society lined up with that. I tended to be that one kid who wouldn’t go to church youth events because I couldn’t handle the movies they watched, LOTR. It was a bit painful and made me feel more disconnected then I already was. Instead of being patient…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😁 Glad you liked it! Definitely one of my favorite scenes to write yet.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know how it feels. During like 7th grade for me, I came to the realization I had not been living like a christian in some pretty major ways. It hit me like a wall of bricks, and I would start breathing hard any time I remembered. The only way to shake the feeling was to overshare to my mom, which was good because it kept…[Read more]
- Load More
