@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Especially considering the foliage there….
Not sure exactly what you mean… perhaps I am unlearned in my writing terms lol. I mean, I had to look up what wip meant at some point…
I’m glad you like it! 😁
Haha, I love leaving readers in the dark the most. 😀
hehe
Oh and glad you like the art! Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay! 😁 glad you like it! and yeah 😥 a little sad, but they got over it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
Lol I do! I actually roast her quite alot, because well, the kind of guys she likes are really roast-able. So I tease her alot. 😂 One of her friends called me “Da roast queen” 🤣.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh! You have a lot of my favorites on there! I love fk&k, and I listen to “truth be told” on a regular bases if I’m drawing or something. And I listen to Danny Gokey too! Not alot, but I like some of his stuff.
“Love me like I am” is a favorite of mine. It’s got such a great message!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m finally caught up!
Ev grabbed her hand a put on a faux serious face. “Hey, look at me. You can’t always be perfect, so don’t try to. And remember, I’m always here… all right?”
Lol that’s just the cutest scene ever. Like seriously, they are adorable. I gotta say, I love your charries so much! I’m going to be so sad if you do some…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag you above! ^^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h (really sorry if you weren’t a part of this, I’m forgetting who I was talking too)
I talked to my sister the other day, and she had been reading a lot of wingfeather stream comments, and told me some really interesting stuff.
Ok so wingfeather saga replied to a comment about not sticking to the books, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah. 🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
But yeah, I’m glad he helps enforce that! Who knows what time I’d go to sleep if I could choose any time 😆.
Yeah that’s my problem!!
Speaking of bedtimes, I’m…still up…and *guiltily* I said I was going to work on my bedtimes…so…goodnight!
😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
See! It’s so much fun! 😂
I know right?! 🤣
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
Oh yeah me neither…for sure. No smirks. Please.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
😂🤣
See! It’s so much fun! 😂
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay this is really fun. She said she wouldn’t mind the monkey…but the uni-brow…
Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do.
Yeah, she’s good. We end up laughing at each other anyway!!
I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah, try it! 😂🤣
If she’s not deterred enough by the monkey, add on that he grows a uni-brow while they’re dating.
Ok, I have no idea if you make fun of your sister like I do 😂 But that would be a prime example of what I do. I think this stems from my dad doing this thing where he asks my mom “what if” questions. “Would you have dated…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I ever get that far 😂
You will! We’re cheering you on!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
The type of guys we like is pretty different,
That’s good. 😀 My sister and I tend to have…um…similar likes and dislikes in that area…
“Would you date a guy who (insert everything the other person likes) and also has a really ugly pet monkey? (But… he takes really good care of it and it’s for emotional support)” I tried…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣 I have a sister 3 yr. older than me and I’m so thankful for her!
Oh yes, sis. We’ve had more success with the character romances . . . easier to control both sides of the sto…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, interesting!
I agree! I like how you said that, and I feel like it’s a pretty good summery of the general consensus here. 😀 and yeah, dark elements do have there place in literature. I wish we had more better YA fic too! My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
