@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that! So beautiful. Don’t give up!! We can do it 😊😊!
Yes, we can! “Never ever, ever, ever, ever give up. Never ever, ever give up, no.” Those lyrics just came into my head!! I think their from a 4King and Country song that my sister listens to. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*claps. Wipes eyes with hankie* Beautifully said? Bravissimo!
*humbly bows, hands you another tissue* More beautiful to write than to actually experience, ha ha! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey I love helping people with plot issues! If you feel like sharing 😁 one of my favorite things in my book is trying to connect everything.
Thanks! I was telling Koshka a little about it if you want to give your thoughts…
And lol, your little speech about the land of unfulfilled dreams. I’ve been there before lol. I’m not…
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Loud, stormy applause*
*peeks out from behind piles of notebooks* Wait, someone’s clapping?
I’ve also just finished college finals for the year, so that’s a relief on time.
Congratulations! It must feel good to have them done.
I need to be more steady in my writing. Maybe that means better accountability, maybe that means working it in…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
nothing wrong with being ambitious! It takes time to have a character develop properly, one new charrie per book sounds like a really good plan to widen the focus but not too much. Wow, 7-8 books! Sounds like a fun project! I’m trying to not let mine get too big, because I think I’ll get burnt out of the genre I’m working on if I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Yeah it was really cute!
That’s great! I used to want to have a giant family, with some of my kids and some adopted. It’s a bit undertaking, who now’s if I’ll still do that someday 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Lol that’s so cute! There was this little kid at our old church who would go around our girls youth cirlce and give us each a hug. 😆 then he’d go around the circle again… until people got annoyed 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah go do it! There’s nothing wrong with book hopping, I do it all the time. Is he from the same series as all your other charries, or do you have multiple series at once?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love it! Awesome themes. Poor November ahhhhh 😥!!
Jocelyns are interesting!
I see you have a lot of learning to love yourself, that’s such a great theme.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry about that! You’ll figure it out 😉
What is your idea for your new wip? And if you want to revive the other one, I’d be happy to provide some ideas for your plot issues! I would recommend trying to follow a plan, I’ve looked at both save the cat and the hero’s journey, my first book roughly follows the first one, and my…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Yeah Paxton is super cute! Great picture!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone
*shuffles in glumly*
Hello fellow writers. Greetings from the land of unfulfilled dreams. Here it is 36*F and the sun is sluggishly cold. In this land are many different kinds of people of all trades and occupations. Actually, some of them don’t have any occupation yet, just…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for thinking of me! 😀 I’ve actually *cringe* never read WFS…so…I’ll probably stay away from this topic just so I don’t spoil it for if I ever get around to reading it/watching it.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Goodmorning…a day late. 😀
(You see, since I went to bed so late, I slept through all of yesterday and am only just waking up now!)
JK
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather marry someone who’s really cute but doesn’t love you or someone who isn’t as cute but does love you?’ XD I’m always like “what kind of question is that?!” Lol
He’s probably just trying to get a reaction out of you… 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sad but…sweet, because he saves their lives.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah yeah, I see the conversation about things in your story scaring us 🤣 that happens to me aloooot. I’m just now working on pulling Kaine and Everly out of the castle, because something weird happened where I realized Kaine’s character arc is just like something I deal with… and it resembled so closely it kinda scared me… and I didn’t know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah yes, the flower. 😂
Complete change of story trajectory. I decided at some point that my story felt dead, perhaps because my second main conflict was Tauren getting infected by a plant that was a artifact of the biological warfare that occurred at the surface, he’d start to go blind and, idk I just didn’t like it at some…[Read more]
- Load More
