@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, this will be fun!!
Briana smiles up at Chris. “Dare.”
Chris looks at her, surprised. “Really?”
“Yep.”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
HI!! Glad you’re on!! Yeah, I didn’t forget about November. We can go back to him when @godlyfantasy comes on.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @starofthenorth
Ok! My characters will be on standby to laughs at shenanigans.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good job re-writing!
Here goes!
Quick background: Adele and Ernesto are newlyweds.
Adele smiled at Briana and Chris, who she had observed were probably engaged (actually, I teleported that fact into Adele’s brain, but she doesn’t know). “I think I’m going to ask you a question, Briana, so, truth or dare?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on!
I think we are waiting for @godlyfantasy12 ‘s november to truth/dare somebody, but we can ask each-others charries stuff in the meantime.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to let you know that I chose your name Kelops. It’s great, thanks so much!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok!! 😀
Good girl!!!!! 😀 I squeaked in 602 words today so even though I should be writing more I’m giving myself a reward.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Jessica can answer Elinor’s and then maybe Jessica can ask one of my characters and my character ask one of @starofthenorth ‘s? I don’t know is that ok?
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @sarafini @therest
Michael grins, finally. “Okay. You sure?”
November nods slightly.
“What’s your silliest fear?”
I probably won’t get back on till tomorrow, see ya then!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo yum!
That would be fun and scary! Not sure how we’d do the dares! 😂
So basically whoever gets asked a question goes next and asks somebody else. Right now we’re waiting for Micheal @starofthenorth to ask November. But if she’s busy we can skip it and come back to it later?
@godlyfantasy12 is that allowed?
-
Felicity replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
sorry KP randomly decided to repost my post from two days ago. 🤨
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
hey!! Glad you could join! Right now Micheal is thinking up a question for November. Poor Nov!! @godlyfantasy12 He’s the most nervous and gets asked twice! 🥺
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @arien
Glad you could join Light, Arien and Star!! 🤩 Us authors are in what I’m calling the invisible control room where we can see and hear what’s going on during the game but our characters can’t see us. Like godly said, we can appear to help out if we need to.
Tea seems to be the most popular beverage in he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I already dislike Hilda XD
Mainly from her personality description, she sounds just awful 😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolith
Wow that looks really good. I’ll keep it in mind for research!!
Have you heard of Kings and Generals? https://www.youtube.com/c/KingsandGenerals/videos
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol November is always so nervous 😂😥
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, they were good.
“Okay . . . November?” Michael says. “Truth or dare?”
- Load More
