@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh it’s ok! No need to apologize, I figured that it might be a little more than I wanted to read and wasn’t actually going to. Thanks for being considerate!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh villain pax would make me so sad 😥
I really love that, that Ara and her friends rescue him, it’s sooo sweet!! I do feel for Aramis though.
( cool names for them too btw)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah.. a reverse Paxton, that is powerful! I love having contrasting characters like that. Is there a particular reason Pax is able to prevent himself from becoming bitter?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
I think we are waiting for freedoms charries right? Idk maybe I’m getting lost in here XD
I’m half on… I should be doing school… but I’m back and forth XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It’s sad, but not everyone should be redeemed. I think a lot of people who have been manipulated in the past choose to not notice it and make changes because they don’t want to admit they were wrong to listen to bad advice, y’know like a pride thing. Anyways, he seems like a great character!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok the not crying thing is like my oc Keiryn though 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
NOOOOO
YOU DID NOT
DOES HE HAVE A REDEMPTION ARC? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
😭😭😭
HE’S BEEN SO MANIPULATED
NOOOO
AND HIS POOR FAILED FRIENDSHIP WITH THE DRYAD
OK NOW I REALLY DON’T LIKE THE MOM!!!
AND HE HAS NO GOOD ROLE MODELS?
😭😭😭😭😭
Ok honestly though, that is an amazing start to a character arc. Even if it is a negative one,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol cool! 😀
My sister and I say “Okie dokie lemon squeezey” (I made that one up lol) I’m sure people would think it was weird if they heard that 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!!! That is so interesting! Sounds like a great book, I already love the charries! (ok except the wife and grandparents 😤) And that’s so sweet how he’s caring for his sister even though he kinda has nothing, wow those parent’s are awful. I’d be curious to know why they kick her out for being crippled. is there something in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, hands aren’t my favorite.
I KNOW!! 😥
If it’s any comfort to you, Godly just yeeted him into the protection squad. I was assured he was sleeping on a floof, but tbh, I JUST WANT MY KANDY KAINE BACK!! 😭
@princasachronicle22
Ok yeah, I kinda like afterthoughts of hate better too. Idk what buttermilk and sadness…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, Serin sure has a hard time making friends XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Dante reaches out to shake Serins hand. She responds by whacking his hand away with her stick.
“You never offer to touch me.” She says, poking him in the chest with her stick.
Layson raises an eyebrow.
Not even a hand shake?
Well she sure thinks she’s special.
“You just keep your stick away from my little gir…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YEAH! WE WANT ALL THE SPOILERS XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that sounds really chaotic! I think I should get off for the night, great chatting with you thought! Sorry it was short XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol oops I got distracted watching some random for king and country interview
Yeah, never say never doesn’t sound very good when applied to real life… XD
I’ve never heard of princess and the paupers, so I have no idea what that is!
I think for me it’s missing hiers to the throne, I’ve just read a lot of books like that and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! We can chat while I draw : D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr?
- Load More
