@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantays12
I’m kind of on XD! I may or may not respond lol. I need to get back to the character castle, and make a profile pic for cww this next week (cutting it close lol) I want it to have Tauren and Lesli in it so that people I know from multiple platforms will know it’s me without me having to share personal info/usernames!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah the voice part is really intriguing to me, but the art is hard too. I might give it another go, but boy it’s hard. I’ve done pixel art animation, to the extent that the only animation is the character slowly blinking on repeat. Any more movement than that is way too hard for me. You’ll get the with the art eventually! If you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well done!! Was it hard to find the right colors for shading? I can always shade with pencil just fine, but I’ve never practiced color shading because marker colors never seem to match up.
It’s got a learning curve, but eventually you can kinda see what colors might work. it’s usually not what you expect. I tend to shade with g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
GIRL!!! ME TOO!!
I’ve wanted to do animation for awhile, BUT MY SCHOOL DOESN’T HAVE A CLASS!!! I’m frustrated by that, if you can’t tell XD. I like to think with enough practice I could voice both Tauren and Lesli… I have no idea how hard that would be though XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lovecraftian is defined by google as: relating to or reminiscent of the work of the US fantasy and horror writer H. P. Lovecraft (Howard Phillips Lovecraft, 1890–1937), especially in depicting monstrous, misshapen beings from another dimension or universe, often in sinister, antiquated New England settings.
Stranger Things, A…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@ folith-feolin
Nice to meet you I’m Folith-Feolin the brother of @otherworldlyhistorian. I am a public school student (grade 10) and an identical twin (my twin being the above-mentioned brother). I like quizbowl, am a history and internet nerd, I also collect odd trivia, and I like board/card/dice games and reading. I am working on a L…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Shading is much easier if you have the right color too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! XD
Honestly just do whatever Serin would call her in story, If Layson thought it was weird he’d let her know by making a face at her lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m planning to do it as a comic (I don’t like the term ‘graphic novel’ cause it makes me think of extreme violence) or webcomic or both. Well, for plot I’m still working on it. I just know it’s a mystery that deals with the history of the country the main character is from and buried secrets. I’ve resigned myself to the fact t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Weird meeting somebody who kinda knows me and I haven’t known them XD
*inserts sheepish face*Yeah, I was worried about that scaring people off… Sorry to weird you out. I originally started watching it cause y’all have really interesting stories and I wanted to get an account, it just took me awhile to gather enough c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I use ohuhu alcohol markers mostly, but I have a few tombow abt’s (alcohol base, although I like their water based too), and like 1 copic (those things are so expensive XD) the copic is a skin tone, because they are my most used.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @ felicity @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @godlyfanatsy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @arien @starofthenorth
Meet my newest oc, Kelsley Whittaker! I’ve talked about him a little, he’s from my future choose your own adventure! This is my first finished art of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! I’ll add a bit where he see’s Corvina and runs back to investigate if you want her to join!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Weird meeting somebody who kinda knows me and I haven’t known them XD So glad you like my characters and thanks!
I’m mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy stuffs!
I love Jesus. (obviously)
Same!!
I’m autistic. So I if I ask y’all to rephrase or clarify a question, please don…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooooo these are the best XD
Here are some of mine. (excuse the repeats)
(This one is slightly modified)
Teilo: Time for plan G.
Ingrid: Don’t you mean plan B?
Teilo: No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Evander: What about plan D?
Teilo: Plan D was that desperate disguise a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Thanks! I love writing those two XD
@princesachonicle22
“Very cool.” Maylee nods seriously at Serin’s explanation, despite not understanding it.
Ya’ll know who she got that from? XD
Ellie looks up at Serin as they walk and timidly asks, “Have you possibly seen a girl who looks a lot like me, but wearing yellow?”
Layson looks beh…[Read more]
- Load More
