@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic I'm confused. in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
How do you know if a topic you made in a different forum is pending or it was created?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t make this, but whomever did was a genius. XD

-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll have to look up the music video. (I heard it on the radio)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*claps of excitement* You too! =) I’ve never done it before.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoops! It’s by David Dunn, apparently.
I know ‘Burn the Ships’ is by For King & Country though (right?), and I like that one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh yay! Looking forward to seeing you there!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD Siblings being siblings
Teilo: Please bring home PURIFIED water with NO minerals added for taste
Aileen: We got spring water
Teilo: NO.
Brayden: with EXTRA minerals
Aileen: it’s like licking a stalagmite
Teilo: DON’T COME HOME.
Brayden: Mmmmm cave water
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I couldn’t find it! No turning back was the closest title I could find. I think my favorite’s are “to the dreamers” and “Long live” oh also “without you” ok I could name many more XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m doing it tomorrow. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
I am on board for this idea. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!
XDXD girl, I’ve stalked this forum since March, (A little before my birthday), and I just now was old enough to join XD.
I think everyone does it.Cool. Nice to know I’m not the only one. XD
I don’t like horror and scary suspenseful stories either. They’re too creepy :(I). But, it depends on the book if it’s romance. ὠ…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson and Maylee
Layson looks back again, noticing a cool breeze. He furrows his eyebrows, looking towards the window.
It’s not coming from there.
Maylee seems to notice, shifting slightly in his arms.
“Sorry, Princess.”
Layson looks over as Dante who takes Serins stick. He stiffens slightly a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yep! I’ll rp now
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @whalekeeper @booksandbeakers
Yep,same boat! I got the confirmation email awhile back, but nothing sense. The site doesn’t open until monday, so I’m not worried about it. We just try to sign in on monday morning and I think it should be fine? If not, I know another group who is doing it and I can ask them if it’s not working.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow. I’ve done that 😅
I didn’t even know that was a thing! I just usually tag people on my friend list/ if I think they might be interested, and figure they can ignore if they want. There’s plenty of other people who do that… but uh… maybe we’re all breaking the rules? XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gwyndolf-the-wise
Absolutely! I just have to be careful sometimes or I end up with characters that are fictionalized versions of myself. That’s why most of my main to main-ish characters are male, the female ones almost always end up being a carbon copy of myself. XD
Lol yes! I don’t have any carbon copy charries because most of my charries h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Also! I read you’re whole thing about your charries who shatter and all that and Novembers fire incident 😥 (was very well written btw)
It’s sooo cool! Like really, it’s so well thought out! It’s like they are a part of a great cause, but not without consequences. It’s really intriguing!
- Load More
