@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
You’re welcome! =)
And yes, that does help a little bit, thanks! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Tauren walks with the others into a dark room. Turning back towards Lesli, paused at the door, he shrugs. She eyes the room warily but follows the others. Large paintings stand on the walls, with portraits of various people.
“Ah!” Tauren jerks back, finding himself staring into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h
“I’m Dante, the short one is Ellie, this one here’s Serin, that’s Layson and his kid, and the grumpy raincloud trying to leave is Corvina.” the one-eyed one explained.
Layson stifles a laugh at the term, ‘grumpy raincloud.
“I see.” Allen says.
“What species are you?” he asked. “You resemble my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m glad you like them! yeah… what happens to Layson… You might never find out XD As the plot gets more finished I want to have less and less of it out on the internet, in case I get published.
I believe it was already said, I didn’t emphasize it a lot though. Just some foreshadowing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yup! I’m pretty proud of that plot twist XD
Yeah, on one post the italicizing wasn’t working, so you had to pay extra attention to the flow to separate the narration from the thoughts.
Good question! I haven’t put much thought into it because I have quite a few mc’s, so I might never get around to developing that. Owen is not a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, 0k! Are y0y homeschooled? That’s pretty cool to get to do that for a senoir project!
Here’s some random ideas:
- Maybe there spaceship connects to something underground, and if so, piosonious gas from underground is a concern?
- What jobs do the other aliens have? Maybe there freelance wok is considered a low job, or kinda savage ect. making…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
Do you care if I ask you about your comic making process? I’m trying to see how other people do that to get ideas on possible ways of doing for myself. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
Ah, I’ve only met guys that have that name. I used have that problem with GodlyFantasy’s November, I’d only met girls with the name November. I’ll get used to Eddie eventually XDI think Power’s idea about holographic chair would be hilarious. I could totally imagine Dante trying to sell it to them and then they try it out XD and the…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter
XD that time when you try to refer to your characters as a traumatized something-or-other and then you realize they’re all traumatized.@esther-c @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Okay, then.
I’m gonna stick the gang in. *mischievous plotting*Uh, I guess here’s character descriptions, for context/fun?
(I’m working on a drawing of…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Sure, as long as I’m not intruding. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
OOOOOO Let me know when you’re finished with it, I’d love to see it! =D
*is very embarrassed* I went this whole time thinking Eddie was a guy… Whoops.
Do you want any more ideas, or does Power got you covered? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol the snatching the character one 😂 @godlyfantasy12 stole Kaine awhile back, still waiting. -_-
And the cinnamon roll one XDXD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whoever’s the castle gatekeeper(s)
Is it okay if I get some characters to join the castle or is it too chaotic already? I understand if it’s too full for more characters right now, I can wait if need be. =)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! This will be interesting! Looking forwards to seeing how that developers, and can’t wait or Ev to open up. Seems like that will be a moment for them.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah, your new pfp is so cool! Is that one of your oc’s?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter
XD XD XD *dying of laughter at them all* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All of those are great XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@kattheWriter @power @loopylin @freedomdreamer @E.M.Trepke @theloonyone, @landric @kathleen @elishavetpidyon @elizabeth @orielle2023 @gold_hummingbird @freedomwriter76, @folith-feolin @microphage6032 @cj @otherworldlyhistorian
- Load More
