@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HMMMMMMM
I second @lightoverdarkness6 ‘s Villain roleplay… but I know you’ve already done that so… *shrugs*
I thought the school idea was fun… but you’ve already done that too. XD
– They’re stuck in a labyrinth (then again, honestly this might just be like writing the character castle, I don’t know)
– A mirror world?…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten I hope you enjoy them! They sing in Biblical Hebrew so it’s a bit different than modern Hebrew. They are on Bandcamp and Amazon music and their website. 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten Hey! Welcome! I’m Felicity, homesteading writer and follower of Jesus! That’s so neat that you’re learning Hebrew. My sisters are learning it in school. Have you ever heard of the Messianic Israeli band called Miqedem? We really like some of their songs.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m in Eastern. That’s a really good idea to coordinate it.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
(I used a base for this, except I changed D’s pose)
This is mostly what my characters look like…
(some colors are off cause I have limited colors and I also had to edit it a bit for the line art to show up)
Derek is the grey bored one.
Evander is the one in the very back.
Luca’s the green one (my sister says he…[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok sounds great! I think I’ll be myself and a villain named Jalene who is 25 years old and just rotten all the way through. She’s awful tough and heartless, never admits any failure or weakness, and is proud to be a part of the Society of Contenders (the name of the band of “bad guys” in my medieval book.)
-
Felicity's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds fun! I’m in!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@landic
Hello! I’m a bit late to the party here, but welcome! I’m mineralizedwritings, (or mineralized, or mineral, or min, lol everyone calls me something different 🤣) I write dystopian ya (about 30k into my book), draw, and make comicy things, oh and I speedcube. Lol too many hobbies.
oh yes, coffee. I love coffee too!
A couple questions:
1.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah… Tauren’s my favorite too. His plot arc isn’t nearly as interesting as the others, but I still love him the most XD
I’m so glad you like my guy charrries! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice to meet you!
You too! 🙂
Your wip sounds cool!
I get that! I call my story fantasy at times because it’s not necessarily set in our world and there are different plants.
3. Favorite music would be hard, but my favorite bands are The Arcadian Wild and The Gray Havens, and my favorite composer of classical music is Claude…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 😀
Yes, it’s Tauren. 🤗 I drew it awhile back, if you want to see the full chibi it’s somewhere in one of the more recent chapters of my story!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I can already tell awkward conversations are going to happen between my characters and yours
Yay for character arcs!
Did you forget Mayvee’s description or does she have one and it didn’t load? -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I’ve looked through the moodboard forum and so I think I’ve seen them there.
I’m working on coloring a picture of my characters so you know what they look like. I should (if I ever get done with schoolwork) have it done today, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. I know I most likely won’t get to write for them until tomorrow. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah. Yeah, I struggle with writing emotional scenes and making them realistic. But I do love a good melodramatic spoof! =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD
Usually I’m pretty good with coming up with a general age, I guess Derek’s just ageless…XD
Yay! I’m glad they sound interesting XD Sometimes I worry my terrible explanations will turn people off.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten (I hope this tag works, I’ve messed it up a couple of times XD)
Hi! *waves*
*curiosity strikes again* Melodramatic…is this just because you like that or because your story is a spoof?
Cool, I’ve also done acting. (XD though I’m not very good at it)
XD I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, how does one say more than one series(es)?
I’ve…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise and
freedomdreamer are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
