@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Love your pfp by the way. 😉 Reminds me that I have a new his fic story idea I need to discuss with you at some point… 🙂
Great topic! This has helped me to gain a better knowledge of antagonists and villains are.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
You are certainly doing something right. 😉 I love those drawings! The one of him slamming the door is so good.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh good, I’m not crazy. Yay for sanity! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
lol thanks 🤣
This is the second comment I’ve gotten on a drawing of Layson and he is the love interest? XDI suppose I’m doing something right? XDXDXD
Ikr! And it’s similar because with digital art you can lower the opacity to change the harshness of the shadow, and it’s just pencil pressure with…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome! =)
Cool! Heh, yeah I got the idea from watching some digital artists do that and I was like ‘this is genius’ XD -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome! =) Thanks for the topic!
By the way…did you change your username or am I misremembering…? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Glad you like it! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol yeah I still need to figure it all out… but basically he is overreacting to an embarrassing situation and simply runs into his house to get away 😂 only to realize he left Maylee outside and has to face the people he ran away from to get her back, so that’s him running inside and slamming the door behind himself…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Thanks! =)@mineralizedwritings
AHHH I LOVE THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!!
The top right is my favorite. =D -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @esther-c @freedomwriter76
As some of you may know, I love embarrassing Layson. So I was going to make a super cringy comic of him which I probobly never will get around to making, but I drew all the expressions I wanted to use XD I’d say a lot of them are a little anime inspired (the blue on the top of thee face,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yeah, I don’t like bleeding either. I went with some budget ohuhu markers, I like them, but they are too juicy and bleed at the edges. So like blue next to orange makes a brown line 😫 it’s a little painful XD And yeah pencils are great! You mean colored or graphite? I used to do graphite pencil art when I was younger, but now I…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know what @princesachronicle22 meant by comic book markers, but I’m intrigued, so I’ll look them up sometime.
I like alcohol markers too! I’d like to get some better ones than the Crayola, but those work for now. Yeah, I’m not a fan of the smell either XD
Hmmm, favorite art supply?
I like regular pencils the best, but…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, okay. Interesting!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-wise @princesachronicle22
Woah we’re having an art supply conversation!!! (don’t mind me joining you guys)
when you guys say comic book markers do you mean alcohol markers? Idk if that’s the same thing or not 🤣 I really like alhcohol markers (my poor pencils have been neglected lately XD) they smell so bad though! Lol like sometimes…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve recently been experimenting with using color cause I usually only draw with normal pencil. I’ve tried digital, but the program we use (inkscape) is difficult to learn so I’ve been putting it off…XD I’ll get to it eventually…
I didn’t know there were markers for specifically comic books. Now I’m curious XD
I use…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I tend to think of villains as less likely to be redeemed too. I mean I’ve only get one villain in my story, and he’s basically got a negative character arc into becoming a villain. Whereas my antagonist just needs to learn more about life/mature. I agree with historian’s thought that antagonists can be good,…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
Ooo, I’d love to see Mayvee! =)Some of it is colored pencils, some of it is regular pencil. They aren’t prismacolors….*goes to see what kind they are*…they’re Staedtler? I think the really smooth parts you’re talking about are the parts I did with the Crayola alcohol markers. Would’ve done the whole thing in those except…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds like an interesting mystery! I like the plot especially.
I’m unsure as to whether I’d read it or not. Depends on how you do the serial killer and what you show and whatnot.
XD How do you pronounce Andrzej? I’ve tried multiple times and don’t think any of my attempts are correct.
Why is the hill named January? -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, interesting question.
Hmmmm
I’d say villains are antagonists that the authors chose not to redeem… but villains aren’t necessarily always antagonists. So, people that learned the truth, and to their own detriment, rejected it.
Antagonists by a literary definition are someone/thing that opposes the protagonists. They’re…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
