@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that was so good! I love the brothers, and there struggles are so relatable and well portrayed! Poor Leo 😭😭😭 I love him and he better get some rest at some point 😭 ( I may or may not have to call the protection squad soon)
“Trust God…he will heal Wolfgang.” She whispered softly.
Not sure how to feel about this scene…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
YESSSSS XD I most definitely remember.AHHHHHHHHH JOSHUA!!!!!
…Freedom, how do you do this? You keep making me almost cry…
It’s a great scene, by the way. Very relatable. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
Okay! =) -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Ah. Yeah, I’m not against having grief in books and portraying it realistically, but I don’t want to read a book/watch a movie and leave it with a sense of hopelessness. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
YEah, I like it when my favorite come back to life, but usually my favorites stay dead and the obnoxious character I didn’t like lives. *sadness*@otherworldlyhistorian
1. They’re just one of millions of casualties. Their death has no purpose. The author just had it there for feels.4. I’m not sure I understand your…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Hmmmm
I only appreciate character deaths when:1. They aren’t dying just because.
2. Their death contributes to someone’s character arc.
3. Their death contributes to the story’s theme.
4. The death doesn’t become the focus of the story.
5. They actually stay dead. XD However, this depends on the story, I’ve seen…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Oh, cool! XD Yeah, I can see the similarities to America… -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Ah, okay.@karissa-chmil
I think I may have seen you, but I’m not sure…and yes, it’s amazing XDI know @felicity and @charityanne and @freedomdreamer are on there, but I dunno about anyone else…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
If y’all want, I can always have Teilo and Evander and the thing that is attacking them show up. Totally up to you guys though!@esther-c
Aw, thanks! And no worries, but I’ll look forward to when you do. =) -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
I love the moodboards! -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian
Yeah, Mineralized is correct, it stands for ‘The Young Writer’s Workshop’…or something like that, I don’t remember. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It stands for the young writers workshop, it’s a paid course for young writers.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww November has dimples? I forgot! 😂
I used to have a crush on a guy with dimples XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
You haven’t heard of capitol kings? I love there music! I mean it’s kinda a older band and they don’t make music anymore that I’m aware of, but they used to play them on the christian radio back when I was like 4th grade. There music isn’t really like worship music, but it’s clean and has christian elements. Living for the other…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@anyone
Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? I just joined and am curious if anyone else is on there that I know.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It might be less confusing if we had a separate topic for each group. Like a Friday Library and a Monday Library, unless you want all of us to be together.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s my idea in one sentence:
Federacja- (1939) When the treasure of Poland, the mare Federacja, disappears, a determined German soldier and a patriotic Polish girl set out on two desperate paths destined to intersect.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian Yup. KP is down. 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHH!! Poor Adolphus! 😭😭
That is sooo sad!!!! But it looks really great nonetheless.
I love Grimm’s! Looks amazing, and his color scheme is really cool! XD
- Load More
