@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 How do you make them? is Artbreeder easy to use?
now I want to make those for all my characters -
Felicity replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
I have a question….if you don’t mind….
I have a finished first draft of a 14,113 word novelette and I was wondering at what point would you suggest I hire a professional editor? I want to do some revisions, line editing, and have it Alpha read, but that’s about as far as I’ve planned.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Those pictures are amazing!! I really like Ara’s and November…he’s great. And Luna!
-
Felicity replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @otherworldlyhistorian
Ok, great! Thanks guys!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Hello! (again) I think I met you briefly on another topic. Welcome! I am happy to meet another sister in Christ, a fellow home school grad, and Historical Fiction writer! You’re WIP sounds fascinating. Currently I have three His fic projects started: one in 1863 during the battle of Gettysburg, one in 1939 in Poland, and last but not…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeesss! Totally!
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHH!!!! YESSSS!!!! He says that line a few times, but when he says it as his final breath…😭💕
That makes it even sweeter! I love the brother aspect you bring to your stories.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Why would I kill EZRA!?!?!? I’m not a MONSTER!!!
Oh thank you!! I don’t know why, I was just getting nervous, you know? 😂😂
But….wow…that scene is so heart wrenching! The only thing that makes it not hopeless is that Dietrich is going to heaven.
And that line at the end is priceless.
“It’s what brothers d…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
you’re already killing Jeszyk….NOT EZRA!!!! Please no…… -
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini That’s a ton of words! Great job!
I know right, I have seven WIPs right now and a couple that I have ideas for. *whacks brain* Stop thinking! 😂😂😂
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Huh.
Yeah just have to tease you about writing a character death*fingers sunglasses*
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Have fun at choir! I’ll check out the songs you mentioned. 🙂
@mineralizedwritings Yes, actually I finished the first draft of My Resolve yesterday, which is late, because I wanted to have it done before 2023, but I’m still happy. I am going to start writing the epilogue this afternoon and see if I can make some headway there. What about you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds really nice! The snow is super ugly half melted here XD
Have you been writing anything?
Oh, ok! I didn’t know they were all in the same book! That’s cool. What’s the idea with Mathew and Lyla? That’s so sad he’s getting bullied because of that! Is there a particular moment that made people notice/give a…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m doing pretty good! It’s snowy where I’m at, and my mom and younger siblings are at the library, so it’s quiet and cozy right now. 🙂
@esther-c Yup, all is well. Here’s a verse that’s blessed me recently:
“I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word do I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than those who w…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops I just tried to tag you @Corvina XDXD
Wait… does something happen to her brother?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! No more sadness XD
GIRL I RELATE TO THAT ON SO MANY LEVELS!!
Like serious, I’m just the same. Some of my best writing is sad XD. Imo, happy scenes are harder to wright well than sad scenes. They have to have a proper build up over the whole story in order to be meaningful. You have to understand why it is so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@estherc @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Ok group hug!!
🙂 <3 <3
Hope you all are doing well. Mineralized, I get that. I tend to feel sad when I’m writing a sad part too. Poor Tauren! He’s working so hard! I like the way you described the dust and the sweat– it feels real.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Probably not the happiest, I was writing a sad scene yesterday XD I’m working on trying to take more time with my writing and focus on how it sounds versus how much I write. What do you think?
Tauren slinks forwards through the main mining hallway, head down. He looks up slightly from under his hard hats brim, watching the…
- Load More
