@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah he seems um… like that one troublemaker guy in the class XD (the person putting their hands in front of the projector light perhaps?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD I love it!
Y’know I didn’t really like Dante tbh… but I’m becoming slightly fond of him and his weirdness. He’s growing on me lol.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thankfully Derek’s is actually something I want to do. I have a different story and there’s this character who says he’s gonna need to be killed off and I don’t want to do that. XD
but unfortunately he’s probably right -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AH I met to reply to this earlier, sorry!
So I’m not leaving KP, I just have to leave the castle. I should still be around on here, Lord willing. <3
I may rejoin the castle in the summer, or sometime when I have more time. Just depends.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I totally agree, and it’s something I’ve been thinking about for awhile.
I have n idea:
Let’s flesh out the world (like some collective worldbuilding) with some old discarded ideas from our stories! (Unless super depressing) like those ideas that were good but didn’t work in our books. Idk, just a thought.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Good topic!
Imo, every story needs a good mix. I think there are some people who just continue evil paths. I would show an inner conflict, or one from the past though. Maybe they think about how ten years ago they questioned their actions, but didn’t back out. Maybe they are glad they didn’t back out idk. It just shows that they…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely! It’s really cool. But at the same time…I don’t know how to answer that struggle yet XD hence why his story is on hold at the moment.
XD They sure do!
*stares at all the characters trying to sneakily take the wheel of the story* *glares* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
AHH DANTE!!! That’s a great drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’m working on my second book (totally different structure/feel than the other ones I’m working on) It has a hero reaching rock bottom moment too, still working out the kinks (as in I haven’t even started outlining XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD yeah I don’t like slow teaching either. That’s why online works well for me 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok! Have fun!
You play violin, right? Is that what you meant by band, or is there another instrument you play?
I play clarinet, I only did band for one year. Yeah, it’s so much easier to play in a group. I dropped it for a bit after switching schools, but lol I loved it too much and couldn’t live w/out it. XD So yeah I have a pretty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey! Not much really. Just sitting around and waiting until we have to leave for choir.
Fun fun! I did band because I’ve never been much of a singer. XD
Lol. In a broader sense, I am procrastinating on editing my draft. XD And trying to come up with a story to write for my mom for her birthday. (Which I am not succeeding at right now…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello! What are you up too?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol love his freckles!
Can I make a recommendation lol? I use a wacom intous graphics tablet (small) and it works really well. It’s 70$
But I got it for like 30-40…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
It is so cool that you do ASL. My school offers it. I don’t personally take the class but I know some people who do and really like it. Sometimes the high-level ASL groups will do songs at one of the assembly things. (most of you homeschool guys probably don’t know what I am talking about but there will basically be som…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yepp! Pretty sure. My sister took it to replace pre-calc I think?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! The campus looks so scary XD
Yeah, it’s harder but if you can work fast and well it’s alright. For reference, papers tend to be about 4-5 pages long (including the bibliography).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And now I probably love it more than anyone else in my family! 🤣😆💕
Don’t worry, I won’t tell your fam you said that 😉
Lol I knew what you meant 😂
Oh! Logic! Cool. I might have to take that sometime, it counts for math credits! And yeah, ugh that algebra… I don’t like it either…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yes! …kinda lol.
I was homeschooled until 2nd grade, and went to public school until 7th grade. I still do public school, but I do it online. It’s still a part of the same system. So yeah, the online school I go to has zoom meets and assigned projects, I hardly ever have my mom help me. Right now I’m doing this cool program…[Read more]
- Load More
