@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@arcaneaxiom
HMMM
Outlaws of Time by N.D. Wilson – not only is it a good book (but I’m biased I really like it XD) I think it does a good job with the ‘magic’ system. Would recommend. =D
My fantasy/mystery story doesn’t necessarily have magic but I’d assume superpowers would fall under this so… yeah. I don’t normally focus on the magic system…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yay! Glad you like them. XD
Yeah, humor always has to have a part in my stories…otherwise they get too dark for my tastes. So that probably comes across in their interactions. XD Plus the fact that I love portraying siblings and basically unrelated siblings relationships. XD -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD That first one XD I struggle not to do that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anyone can go next!
Thank lol. He doesn’t like it when people are like WoW yOuR GeTtInG sO tAlL
and then he’s actually proud of it 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! : D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson looks up as Serin severs the beast with a final blow. Adrenaline pumps through his viens, making his head feel heavy. Serin collapses to the side. Layson runs one hand through his hair, then looks down in disgust at his bloody forearm. He clenches his teeth as the fresh scrapes from the creatures…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’m the same, I like learning by myself so online works great.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
yeah… I hate proofs XDXD
I have literally no idea! XD I just remember when she couldn’t find somebody to watch my sis and I so we sat in the back of the classroom doing sticker gems lol. The students looked so big and scary 😬 Oh and her college had cool chairs to spin in. That was kinda all that mattered to me at the time so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Honestly so glad you guys like it too 🤣 hopefully my future readers feel the same XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
lol I can’t even remember where you had that scene with Riker because I read it in my email…
but I love it! I mean I assume he’s got some more obstacles…
Him getting dizzy… so sad!! But the whole scene was great XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
HMMMM
I think I understand what you’re saying but I’m not exactly sure so bear with me. XD
Sooo…
Do you know the scientific naming classification (can’t think of the name) we have in real life for creatures? That might help some.
Other than that I’d say like within the species of shifters there would be sub-groups for what…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️
You’re welcome! =D
Lol…sorry about that, but I’m afraid I do not have a solution!!! 😂😂😂
XD Riker remains highschool/college age for life XD Oh well.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so I don’t know a whole lot about this in terms of worldbuilding…
but that being said from a birdwatchers perspective you have a new species when they are too genetically different to interbreed. Sometimes there are certain color differences (or perhaps behavior) depending on the region, to the extent most bird guides will…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thanks guys! Glad you all think it’s sweet 😀
And yes, Jonathan is like one of the most respectable charries I have XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thercaneaxiom
Sorry, but proofs are the bane of my existence XDXD
Because I never got a chance to understand the basics of what they are built off of, I tend to think of them as the one question I’ll get wrong on the quiz.. but I still get an 80% and it’s only five points, so yeah I don’t bother LOL. Just the way it works these days I guess……[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWWW Poor Everly and Kaine!!! But they’re so sweet together XD
*my respect for Jonathan goes up* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO I REEEEALLY LIKE FIN XD
*totally didn’t just read through his backstory and then read the snippet of yours*I like it.
XD I have a problem. I can’t stop seeing Riker as a teenager after the school AU XD I’ve tried imagining him as an adult but it isn’t working XD
I don’t really have any other comments on characters or…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdaaarkness6
Thanks!!
XDXD yeah, I don’t write about there height difference a lot so I don’t think anyone really knew about it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I’m so glad you liked it! And that it almost made you cry XD My job is well done lol
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
