-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Very good ramble, though *chef’s kiss*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Thanks you guys – I must be in a funk, that’s all ❤
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah that makes sense 😉 I do want to talk about my stuff, but I feel like people aren’t interested, and I don’t want to bother them or anything.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it just me, or is it hard to share one’s own story ideas, or worldbuilding, or blurbs, or even characters?
I’ve been on here for a while – and I’ve shared some of my stuff – but it feels like just… rambling. Like it’s just another writer, trying to show off more of their stuff.
Y’all are doing great, and I love your projects – but I feel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aah, you changed your profile pic 😋
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh…
Okay. That makes sense…kinda? XD I just got used to the idea that Paxton is a normal human boy. So his backstory is kinda like Keefe’s? I mean, as in the abuse, and the high-magical-creature-breeding, and stuff?
Hehe, I thought your book was that genre when I first started stalking Kingdom Pen…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Tbh, when I first heard about your characters November and Ara, I thought they were going to be in a cute, contemporary romance book. Not a fantasy at all. Dude, was I wrong or what…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sebastian
“Thanks.” Lodging the brownie in his cheek, Seb burrowed his face into his arms.
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sebastian
“I’d hold the shampoo bottle for you,” Seb said matter-of-factly.
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sebastian
When a string of language flew out of a boy’s mouth, like a flurry of rather foul snowflakes, the young aristocrat raised his eyebrows.
A bit of hesitant, confused chaos broke out, consisting of half-finished sentences and puzzled expressions. No one seemed to understand what was going on, except Seb himself, Star, Bullet, and of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I hope your brother gets better. Tell him a random person on the internet sends hearts!!! XD I’m glad you’re good. Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Why did I say awesome-sauce… My BrAiN ToDaY
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Dude… poor, awesome-sauce Dante… at least Sebastian can sympathize
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Sorry for not replying sooner – I’m fine. Been having the most ticklish cold for a week, but that’s it. Thanks for asking 🙂
How are you?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Maybe if you want Keiryn to be important, but you’re struggling to figure out his place in your series, you could make him the character who is ‘always there.’ Like, someone you see throughout the entire series, even when the POV is shifted multiple times. That way he becomes a kind of comfort character – and you can give him…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Poor Every Charrie On the Planet, more like. And Everywhere Else, too.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Poor Layson.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Well Idk the full word, but if you want to ship it platonically, you use an O instead of an X. Like this:
AJ x Lucy
AJ o George
Because Xs mean kisses, and Os mean hugs. Xs are used in popular character-shipping culture, but a friend of mine made the O part up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD He appreciates swooning
- Load More
