-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright! I’m just gonna keep the chapters on here instead of making a different forum, so ignore the name. 🤣
Tags: @janellebelovedpig @felicity @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c @anyone-else
Definitely let me know if Nia went way off the rails… I’m not the greatest at… I don’t know what to call it. Villian writing? She’s not exactly a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
👍!!!
Thanks! I definitely was kind of experimenting with a lot of different things that I normally don’t do in my writing… Like prophecy, and more POVs than I’m used to. Throughout the next few chapters, more are added in, including the male POV. I think something I’ve also done is made a lot of the characters…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! How to Train Your Dragon is awesome, and your story sounds really cool. 🙂 I’ll tag you when I get the next chapter up!
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the advice! 🙂I think I will go a little wild and do some planning for the next chapters, just to make sure everything stays clear. 🤣
I’ll most likely have chapter two up by the end of the day. Just gonna look over it first, because I’ve been looking at so many WIPs that I kind of got it confused with another… So, I’m just…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Random thought rq, Blackhorn’s speech was normally italicized, but it didn’t do that when I transferred it, so that’s why it’s weird. 😅 Thanks to everyone who reads through that lol.
Thanks!!! 😃
Thanks! And I get it, sometimes I even confuse myself with worlds that I built. 🤣
Hmmm…. Good question. I guess I’d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Dear Wormwood is the best. Very melancholy, but hopeful as well. It’s funny, because I’m actually writing an essay on Screwtape Letters right now… XD But actually I discovered the album last week, and Oh Hellos consequently. Do you have any recommendations?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! It’s gorgeous! I especially enjoy Pale White Horse through to Dear Wormwood. I’ve played that section on repeat so many times. What’s your favorite song?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Anyone here heard the album Dear Wormwood by the Oh Hellos?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
And yeah, this is the same Elryn from before, just younger. I just realized I already put him somewhere, and it would be confusing, so… Yeah. 😅🤣 This is a later version, so that last one had his name with an ‘i’ instead of a ‘y’. But the plan is to make a book later about Elryn specifically, which is the scene in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
ErRoR eRRor ErrOr
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Especially when you sit down to write
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, thanks to the people who commented on my charries! I can’t keep track of comments unfortunately, since my brain is malfunctioning
DdDdDdDdDdDdAaAaAaAaAaAaNnNnNnNnNnNnTtTtTtTtTtTtEeEeEeEeEeE
I love Dante
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Lolll I feel that XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-and-the-people-I’m-probably-forgetting 😅
Okay, y’all, so I know this is kinda long (and also I have way to many novel ideas), but this is the first chapter to a book I’ve been thinking about. So… I figured I’d just share it to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @princesachronicle22
Indeed, she shall be pleased at our return!
To Felicity: Actually, if you’ve seen my previous pfp, he’s from the same story. It’s called Lockwood & Co. by Jonathan Stroud. It’s about a bunch of teens fighting ghosts in London, with rapiers, and tea an’ scones an’ donuts-from-the-shop-down-the-road. I definitely…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Good idea! I read the roleplays to my little sister, and she’s been getting impatient actually XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awesumfaith
Amazing drawing! 😉 He definitely gives off first mate vibes
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I love Narnia, and really enjoyed this! Sometimes I’m nervous to read fanfictions on books I like, because I’m worried it will change the book to much, but this definitely didn’t! Good job!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Good work! I enjoyed reading it and would totally read more! 🙂
The names make me think of Pilgrim’s Progress (that’s not a bad thing lol), which makes sense, because they’re both allegorical. Makes me want to read it again.
- Load More
