-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
On second thought… Maybe Tali should be one of the chosen. Ooooo… You have given me inspiration XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’d assumed it was a boy, so… maybe? 😅🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Whoa! I feel so bad for him. I don’t know how to describe it but the “seeing gold thing” is cool. 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Dragons are not inherently evil. In fact, later there end up being a group of good dragons. Their motives are to bend the prophecy their way- I don’t know what the exact words will be, but it would be to where there could be multiple outcomes, one being the three chosen causing the dragons taking over (whether willingly or…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I couldn’t decide lol. I had a hard enough time deciding my own villain. 🤣🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I figured you’d ask for more info –
Uuumm my knowledge is kinda limited, since I just invented this story/world/set of charries, so this is more of a premise
MC is an ambitious young lady, with a taste for fashion and high society. She is hard-working and determined to go far, since, unbeknownst to the rest of her world, she has…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Heya Godly, I need your romantic expertise, pleeeeeeze lol XD
Should my girl charrie end up with the charming childhood sweetheart?? Or her stormy best friend???
IDK IDK IDK
-
whaley replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Update:
Thanks to everyone who tried to find names for him! I finally found a sufficient name today – but I can’t say what it is, because that would actually be a major spoiler XD
I’ll just say I found it in the Bible 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Your characters seem really cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t mind at all! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
First off, great start, Esther! 🙂
Now for Eclipse… (I figure I’ll do somewhere else, cause he’s not a person XD)
Eclipse jumped to his paws, growling. He was trapped in a room with stone walls. Where had the forest gone? He checked the door. Locked. Smoke…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes, I totally should!!! 🤣🤣 Uno would be hilarious! XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay, Ik that this RP already has members, but I couldn’t help noticing that you’re starting it up again – and I have a few charries who are practically perfect for this setting.
So, um… please? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, awesome host!!!
“As if!” Sebastian shrieked, slipping in his silk socks. He lost his balance, and, pinwheeling his arms madly, crashed into a desk of scrolls and ink-stained quill pens.
OUCH OUCH OUCH…
Wincing and rubbing his back, Seb scooted under the desk – which he was certain hadn’t been there before -…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! Answers all my questions. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
We’re just too insistent on torturing our charries… Oh well, life isn’t fair sometimes. 🤣
Just some more information on this ‘villain’ so you know what I mean.
(And yeah I wasn’t gonna go first but it happened so ha XD)
Eclipse is a wolf with deep, fiery red eyes and thick black fur. He has three clawmark’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sooo…. What if the villain is not-so-humanish but can talk??? 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes!!! The accent!!!🤣🤣
I haven’t done anything on here before, but I just found something that, well, wasn’t that great… Lol. Hope y’all enjoy this.
Guns Under Stars
Tark held cards, spread out in his fingers. He also had a few aces in each sleeve, another tucked behind his ear and under his thick hair, and about twelve more…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings
I’m a little late, but here…
With a stunning light, I am somewhere else. Where, I don’t know, but I know it is far, far away from the place I knew. Yellowed grass spreads out in a wide circle around the tree I’m in, and from there it gets greener until there are hills, and trees beyond them.…[Read more]
- Load More
