-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
1. Swords be awesome! 🤣 Awesome name by the way. 🙂
(Ok, i’ll stop trying to be a pirate XD. It’s not working too well)
2. Oooh, Edmund is so cool! Awesome choice. I might have to go with… hmmm… maybe Janner or Arthram Wingfeather from WFS.
3. Yeah, I couldn’t think of one I would change either. I completely agree!!!
4. My…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh, I love Griffin! I vote Griffin!!! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahoy there! I’m… late. 😅 How come I didn’t see this until now?
Anyway, I be Solfyre! (Or Ava, or KyrontheArcanin, ye can call me pretty much anythin’ 🙂) I enjoy writing (obviously XD), reading, guitar-playing, dragons, wolves, cats, and a whole lot of other stuff. I write mainly fantasy but have been trying some sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow, I couldn’t stop calling Sam a boy for some reason XD
I’ll go ahead and tag you, too: @loopylin
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t mind at all! Better for you to start it off than me. 🤣
If Azar had been in control, Eclipse was sure he’d be jumping up and down. Well, don’t just stand there! the spirit commanded. Say something! Honestly, you’re terrible. I should have picked Lumeo instead.
Humans, Eclipse thought with a sigh. Of all creatures...
The gi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I just killed a charrie, and now feel guilty. But also strangely satisfied.
I mean, it does fulfill their arc.
But at the same time.
This is a FUN charrie, dudes.
I think, if this story actually ended up being good (which is a slim possibility), the readers would be thundering into my house with torches and pitchforks – it’s that bad.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! I’ve been sick all day, but that writing session really cheered me up 😛
Sounds exactly like what he deals with XD Although dragons are definitely a bit more of a rarity in his field.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next section on Jade. It’s sort of small.
Jade wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, shivering in the bitter wind. The trip to Brekya would be a long one, but it seemed necessary. Dragon scouts were there, dragons that had used some kind of ma…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Idk how often we’re circling back, but here:
The girl’s hands flew to her hips and she skewered me with her glare. “Why do you, a complete stranger, need to know my business? Isn’t that kind of nosy?”
I shrugged. “Maybe. Let’s just start with your name, t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I like the wings! And the webbed hands are cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Somewhat, I guess. At first I wasn’t sure who would be who, so it kind of just happened. But the main idea of the shifter thing is not like a shape-shifter, but of her ability to shift reality in someone’s mind. Her eyes change when she’s doing it, making them appear more dragon-like, at least in color.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, he would totally love that.
I think that would be super cool, not to throw my idea into the air or anything. I was writing down dialogue, and Thorn mentioned that the boys would be roommates – and I just stopped, and was like, wait, is that a thing here?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
He sounds cool!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
DUUUUUUDES, I had so much fun with this XD Believe it or not, it’s the first time I’ve written the characters all together. Hopefully they feel like a natural gang.
Thorn
Harriet Adelaide Thorn stood up, purple overcoat sailing in the breeze, one hand tightly gripping her huge, floppy white sun hat. “Calvin!”
Someone tugged her dress, and she…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I tried to edit my previous post, but I think KP ate up my edit… here’s the charrie info, in case it doesn’t come through XD
WhaleKeeper charries
Thorn: A 15-year-old girl in fancy outfits and huge hats, who is reasonably extroverted. She may have trouble seeing some of the stranger students, for a secret reason…
Calvin: Her 15-year-old…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
K, thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Bravo! 😅🤣
Idk how often we’re supposed to write, but here’s Eclipse again.
Eclipse walked down the hallway, focusing on the flames in the torches. If he was judging them right, he should be going straight to the… Well, in one direction. He wasn’t sure which.
Azar’s excitement was making Eclipse nervous. Stop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey y’all, quick question about the school!
Are the schematics for the school campus kind of figured out, or are we allowed to just make them up as we go? Also, is this a boarding school situation, or something you drive to every morning? Because it might be fun for the charries to have roommates 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah!
I think I’m gonna go with Tali as the shifter.ÂBrycen’s POV can then be sort of misleading, because you might expect it to be him, but idk.@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next part of the Dragonsbane Society!
Brycen met Aiden at the Badger just as the…[Read more]
- Load More
