-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Brycen hit Tali when everything went black and he swung out his fist. So, he didn’t mean to, but it just kind of happened.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, I love that!!! 😃Your writing is really good.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome, and thanks! Good luck with those classes. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool
Oh wait, I still have Cal and Marcel! *facepalm*
.
.
.
Guys, we really, really need some kind of doc
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Freeeeeeeeeedom *points up* *mumbles* Chibi avengers…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
As far as I’m concerned, it counts. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Or we could literally just have one dorm for the boys, another for the girls – ABsOLuTe ChaOs
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll room the Dogchild with Soren and Leon – they all seem to be more on the responsible side (if I’m remembering Leon right XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I know what you mean. I literally have had writer’s block on the one WIP I actually need to get done for the past few weeks. (And yeah, maybe a bit of procrastination, because I got like 18,000 words in another WIP in the past few days, because I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do in it 😅)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Ikr?! It’s soooo weird…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Late thank you for the advice!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I know! XD. Pretty sure I made that exact same face today. 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s what I was thinking, but we can wait and see if there are more ideas.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright! Hmm… Let’s see. I’ll just try to think of a few random ideas.
The Secret Door
The Forbidden Portal
In Too Deep
Far from Home
These are pretty vague, but I didn’t really have enough info to think of something better. 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol I get it XD Review time!! *Me literally every community day for school*
Calvin – Tough, loyal sidekick
The Dogchild – Quietly concerned mom-friend
Marcel – ‘Cool,’ smug tween
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh wow it’s so accurate!!! 🤣🤣
Although I think sometimes insanity trumps imagination… 🤔🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Anyone wanna roomie with my charries? *raises hand* I have three bois who could just be set up together, but ya know, the mixing is the fun part.
- Load More
