-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t have a phone, so I use a computer.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It let me in, but I don’t think I can add anything.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm… Maybe something just for writing in general? And then songs for certain kinds of characters? Anything like that, and if we think of something else.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, that’s me! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Edit thread (for all your editing questions) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I agree with Freedom. Most times, in fiction, it’s spelled out. However, in something like a journal entry… I think it was that if it’s more than three syllables, you should spell it out, otherwise it’s fine. And if there’s a number with more syllables than that, and another in the same sentence has one or two, then spell both out. I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s Starlighter.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I do, in fact, have spotify… Idk what the difference is exactly, but I don’t have the premium thing or whatever. Cool idea! I love listening to music while I write/think up a story idea. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thorn
In front of her, two girls were holding a casual conversation – which paused when she appeared.
Girls slightly shorter than her, with round, wide-eyed faces. They both looked completely normal to Thorn.
…Except the ambient light seemed to be squirming around their shoulders, as if creating a mirage.
One of the girls grinned…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool! I’ve never tried DISC… I’ll have to check it out.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I probably should have put that in somewhere. At dinner for the underground, they all eat together in the dining hall, and new people are announced. There are sometimes misunderstandings if people don’t remember that, but win the underground system they switch around roles a lot, getting to know everyone better…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooooooh I knew pretty much none of that and it’s SOOOO good. Ara is even better than I thought! And the vine scar is super cool. Can’t wait to see where this goes! 😃😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I do believe she’s roomies with your charries!
Thorn
At a crossroad in the hallway, they paused. Calvin nodded towards the right. “We can go to the girls’ dorm first.”
Thorn shifted her grip on the books. “But what about these?”
“I can take em – but only when I have to. Those things are heavier than kettle bells.”
“You can say that…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Starshiness are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Your charries can get situated – and I’ll introduce the Dogchild shortly 😋
Yeah, Thorn can meet up with them!
– I’ll RP before bed
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That makes sense…
Well, he must be real frightened – have you noticed how many charries have wings in this RP??
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooohh I love this!!! Ara is so great from the bits and pieces I’ve seen of her. Can’t wait to read more! 😃😃
- Load More
