-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vsion
Hmm… Strange.
Random thought, does the link only let one person join? Does that make any sense? XD Would you have to give another link for each person? I’m just making stuff up at this point, but idk what to try.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love how Omega just thinks, ‘was she just surprised at the idea of a talking velociraptor?’ XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thorn
Thorn plopped down on her bed, and the coils squealed welcomingly.
She zipped open her backpack, and pulled out a few knick-knacks. They were the items blessed to help her settle in. Her alarm clock. A cat skull with nine eye sockets (which she hesitantly placed on the stand next to her bed, not wanting to scare the two girls),…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The Dogchild
We saw it all
Through a cloudy bottle
And nowÂ
We surrender ourselves
To light’s little feet.
(I plan to intro the Dogchild with tiny poems before each of his chapters 😉 )
…
The Dogchild hurried into the school and through the hallways.He had left most of the bags in the car, and stashed the keys in his…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Let’s hope it does! XD
Hmmm. This one’s instrumental, so maybe this would just be for writing in general? After that we can decide what else.
Just let me know what we need, and I shall use my magic touch for you. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Woohoo! XD
I don’t know what happened different that time, but it worked, so that’s great! 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll definitely try that once I have some free time XD. Sometime today for sure.
You play guitar?! Cool! I do too! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Love it! But… I don’t think I’m in this RP. 😅 Seems cool, though.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh a villain playlist sounds really cool!
Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with the playlist. 😕
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The school dance idea is TOtaLLy RAD!!!
XD
Why is it so satisfying to use old slang?
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
The title is very intriguing…
*Stuffs a donut into mouth and settles next to Esther*
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m apparently getting ready to go to a movie now, but I’ll come back and mess around with stuff later. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Edit thread (for all your editing questions) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Glad it helped!!! 🙂😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I tried both, but originally I went to the app.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmm. Still not working. 🤔
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh yeah, that would be cool! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It doesn’t yet, no.
- Load More
