-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
And finally, heroes:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
And villains…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright! Here’s the first:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, it’s going pretty well!
If you’d like, I could put up the links if you want to add anything.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Esther’s right, Calvin and Marcel are with Fynn (Fynn’s pretty cool, btw :D)
…Who cares about rules? We could just combine the two dorms! It’ll allow for a bit more elbow room.
Is that okay with you guys?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, btw, if the end of Marcel’s RP made no sense, he can cloud-surf. Cloud-surfing is… well… just what it sounds like XD I was inspired by a certain mythological character, in Journey to the West 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, just to clarify quick, may Cairo roomie with Corvina?
Heeey! I got this done!
Thorn
“That’s actually really cool!” Omega told her. “I don’t want to brag, but I was on a trip once with my brothers and our friend, and we were exploring a cavern regarded as haunted. It wasn’t…..but there was an enchanted sta…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That DID cross my mind! XD Corvina and her would be total opposites. Btw, she can be a bit of a ‘selfish popular girl’ stereotype, but that’s just been totally forced on her. She used to be friends with Thorn, but the two are enemies rn. I’ll see if I can get into her head!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OKAY OKAY OKAy I read it all
I have written the Dogchild’s pov, he’s at the dorm door as I speak… *Rifles through papers* On page 75, I believe.
Aaaand to everyone, I might be adding a new charrie that was literally born yesterday. If I do (and if I do, it’ll be later), here’s her bio:
Cairo
An almost 16-year-old rich girl.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh this should be fun! 😍 I may have to introduce another girl, so I don’t have just the Calorn couple…
@everyone
I’m so sorry about not updating 😅 What with the last couple weeks of school flying past me, I’ve been too stressed to read the entries, so I’m really behind. For those who are rooming with my charries, and want to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s cool that you’re an artist! I do some art but I’m not great XD. Can’t draw humans well yet, but I’m okay with animals and random creatures I make up.
I also love play guitar (mostly acoustic) for a couple churches… I’m playing for two youth groups and our worship team for Sunday mornings lol. Usually at least three songs a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh I love them! I love them! 😃 Yeah, Lukas is probably my favorite.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooops, sorry! I didn’t see this at all… 😅 Next time I’ll try to catch you lol. I honestly don’t know how I missed it.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh they look so good! The red forest on Everton’s looks really cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Ok, so a vote for heroes, we’ll definitely do that. 🙂
I vote definitely yes on fantasy, and a mystery one could be cool too. My other genre is Sci-fi, but I think that would be something for later XD
You want me to start sending the links for heroes then? Just let me know when you’ll be on and I’ll send…[Read more]
- Load More
