-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heey guys, we should put these schedules on our roleplay side chat, so the lists don’t get mixed up as easily. If you all list your charries’ schedules in there, I’ll try to make a full-blown schedule 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Graduated eighth grade today (which yeah probably puts me on the younger side of KP? Idk how old everyone is XD)! 🎉🎉We had a homeschool graduation event at a church nearby. Starting highschool tomorrow. I can hardly wait, mostly because I’m probably going to be in YWW this year. 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’ll get the next chapter out soon and then you’ll see XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Well said xD Have you written any articles on here? Thanks for clearing up everything I forgot 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi Keilah!! Nice to meet you 😁
Um, kind of a long story 😅 It’s an old username I use for a lot of stuff. But me and my brothers and sisters were all making accounts for a game, and my dad has always used “Hybrid” for stuff after an autogenerated user. And so, we were like, “Oh, let’s all match!” So yeah xD And Idk where lore came from,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
This is something I definitely need a lot of help with too! I usually start with worlds and then do characters xD so Ig we’re kind of opposites. I would say – from what I’ve read – that personality quizzes and stuff can help you figure out how your character generally reacts to stuff, and then you can expand on that.
And define the…
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
THX!! I love them too, or at least as much as someone can healthily love a pair of imaginary characters XD
I love how you mentioned the fact that sometimes love isn’t real love – and I also love how many times I used the word love in this sentence XDXD And the whole ‘love equals solution’ thing. There are so many messed up views…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GREAT!! 😂😂
So both the charries need each other in order to reach their goals.
Thorn is a determined archeologist, with a rich, fashionable background and a rare, top secret handicap.
Calvin is a historian and philosopher in the making – who, along with his family, has a dangerous relationship with the church.
Thorn needs Cal,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Can you help me with Cal and Thorn’s friends-to-lovers relationship? I don’t know how to shift them from friends to lovers without being stiff or cheesy 🤔😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmmm okay I can see that, makes more sense
(Btw this is just my opinion, so with a grain of salt pleeze 😊)
Obviously there’s going to be some people who just want power, and it makes sense for them to make a big deal out of the snakeAra thing.
I would say tho that yeah, she WAS just a child, it’s easy to understand she…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heh so I don’t know like a ton about marvel, but yeah Falon is definitely my favorite XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and be sure to show how the people are being negatively affected through actions, not just dialogue. Give examples, in some of the charries’ lives, of why the people feel this way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No probs, you’ll do great!!
Oki-dokie I love trying to help with these XD
The first question that comes to mind, is, why are the people resentful of the royal family? Why are they low-key rebelling?
There should be a clear, important reason – that requires action.
I can see the whole ‘royalty’s just a symbol’ being…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s awesome!! I love piano 😄
Ahh you read the kid ones too!! I read those a few years ago and then again recently. They’re so good!! You should totally read the adult ones!!
And yeah!! They’re all amazing authors — if you’re going to read their stuff, start with skyward by Brandon Sanderson and fawkes by nadine brandes. 😉 Ted…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Vaguely xD The one who rescues him from an almost fight I think?? Awesome! you’ll have to tag me if you post about it
Thanks!! 😄
Nice to meet you Esther!! Thanks 😊
Yess, another violin player ! xD
1. Two years in September! Hbu?
2. Haha, yes I could name thirty😂 the hunger games, lunar chronicles,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@solfyre Yep, that’s me!! 😁
Yes you should!! And yay!! Can’t wait xD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
A fellow pantser!!! XD
Yeah, I write cliffhangers a lot, but also I can’t stop reading when I get to a cliffhanger, so… I’ll have to try that series again lol.
I’m working on Chapter 8, and have been for a few days but I’ve been kind of stuck at the ending. So you know, I’ll probably have it done at some point XD
- Load More

Congrats!!!!! That’s very exciting!!!!!!
Thanks! 🙂 Highschool has been great so far. I especially like biology.
Thanks!!! I’m pretty excited. We’ll be working through the summer because, well, homeschooling XD. Good luck with 10th grade by the way!!!
Wow that is so exciting! Congrats on starting hs! It’s a wild ride, but I’m sure you’ll like it 😊
Thanks! Yes, we’re getting ready to start our second week!!! 🎉
Congratulations!! 🥳
(I finished eighth grade last week too!! 😆)
That’s super exciting!!! Good luck!! 😄
Thank you! Oooh, you finished too? That’s awesome! 😃🎉🎉 Good luck with your school year as well!
You’re welcome!!
Thank ya!