-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thanks lol!! I don’t really think I’m suited to write it right now . . . but . . . maybe someday, I just thought it was kind of a cool idea lol. And yes, it would be extremely hard 🤣
Oh my goodness!!! That sounds super cool — and it has a spaceship!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously, I can’t tell you how much I love stuff like this –…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thanks, lol, that was kind of random, but I just remembered it when you posted your idea 🙂 Which would be cool too, by the way 😉
And yeah, @freedomwriter76, I agree with smiley!! That would be an awesome character in the story (maybe just at the end) but still, you should mention him at least! 😆
Oh awesome!!! 😁 The one…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, the centurion? That would be really cool…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh that sounds really cool! It’s like the Case for Christ but someone actually goes back and finds living proof… Yeah, that would be awesome. The only thing is you’d have to be super careful with what Jesus says if He talks in the books- which I assume He probably does if the MC’s goal is to figure out who he really is. Perfect…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Oh yeah, one time I did have an idea for biblical fiction 🤣 I forgot about that, lol
I was actually thinking of adult fiction when I thought of this? Because I figured adult characters would make more sense, lol
The main characters develop a way to go back in time, and the first place they go . . . is first…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
LOVE the WIP idea!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And the idea for the forum! 😉
I’ve never written historical fiction besides biblical fiction, so I might be able to help. I’ve been told I know a lot about Bible times, so maybe. Just let me know if you have any questions.
And yeah, I also struggle with having a LOT of WIP ideas… But hey, you n…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww that was soo cute!! ♥️♥️
You’re a great writer!! Definitely made me want to read this book 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I definitely described that amazingly 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh you’re welcome!!! 😉 and thanks!!!
Just remembered a book you should totally read if your going to do that novella idea– Riven by Jerry b. Jenkins. Look it up 🙂 It’s really good, and an interesting idea, and your idea reminded me of it — but some parts are a little mature so *just a warning*
The main character has a hard…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That sounds awesomeee!! I would love to read it if you end up writing it 🙂 And I have never ever written biblical fiction, so yeah I’m just going to pass that to someone who has 😉
Yep I definitely need this forum!! I will post later probably (I need to finish my school first) but I love it already 😆🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley @anyone-else
Only writers will understand when you start reading a history book and end up writing dialogue for something that happened in 1757 🤣🤣🤣 -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Heheh *rubs hands together* (Actually you might be able to guess once you read it)
Yeah experience would help, and yet… I still don’t want any experience lol. It’s still weird as of now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thorn
The boy seemed embarrassed, and Thorn didn’t want to push him out of his comfort zone.
“I can’t wait for Phys Ed,” she sighed, grabbing Calvin’s arm and starting to skip. “I want to go outside. Have fun. Don’t you?”
Calvin pulled on her arm, to keep her from running ahead, like a dog on a leash. “Unfortunately for you,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I believe both November and Paxton’s next classes (along with everyone else) are English.
Also here’s Marcel. He’s in the classroom Paxton’s in, I think.
Marcel
School… yaaaaay…
Marcel mimicked jazz hands, and slumped in his chair. Like a potato.
A soulless potato.
Why did he have to go to school? Angels didn’t need an…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!!
Aw, now I want to know 😅
@keilah-h
Oh, lol -yeah, me too 😅 I don’t actually think I’ve ever written that kind of stuff, lolAlso I have no experience in real life 🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I remember you explaining that “Teeth of Snake” thing to me. I still think it’s cool. I need to make up some more expressions in Healer and have some fun with it XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
He’s alive! He plays a pretty big role in helping free the slaves. Like Rina, he has healing powers, and actually ends up saving her life.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More

Lol that’s hilarious. Yeah I get that. I wrote a short story based off of Paul when he was being taken to Rome once XD. I don’t even write a lot of historical fiction. It’s just one of those random things that makes you want to write. Also kinda random I just keep forgetting… You write fantasy, right? I always mix up genres for some reason.
🤣 Oh awesome! Lol
Lately a lot of science fiction, but I will normally just go with whatever idea I have 🤣
Cool! I just kind of jump around from genre to genre, but it usually leans toward some kind of fantasy or sci-fi. Also… now I want to read some of your writing. I haven’t seen any of it yet lol, and you seem like you would be a great writer. Jsyk, if you ever do post anything, I absolutely definitely would love to read it XDXD
Aww thanks so much!! 😉
Right now I’m supposed to be doing school XD but maybe I’ll post something later? I’ve kind of had a lot of ideas lately 🤣 So I was thinking about asking for feedback on them, I know that’s not really writing but just wanted to mention 🙂
Yw! Lol I’ll let you get back to that. And I’d love to hear any ideas, too! I mean they are what leads to writing so they still count!
Awesome!! 😆 Will definitely tag you if I get to that, don’t really know how to write all this crazy stuff in my brain right now but I’ll try 🤣🤣
🤣
Lol, for realll!! 😂
*DIES* so true 😂